Incoming? Alfie Gilchrist

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit more about the boy on this thread (please follow Sheff United Way on Twitter, if there are no errors or spelling mistakes it means I've posted it)

I'll subscribe if you promise breaking news and juicy transfer rumours... The people want gossippppppp!

I'll subscribe if you promise breaking news and juicy transfer rumours... The people want gossippppppp!
I watch them when they sign but i can’t be bothered with the….‘here’s what we could get’ videos. That literally could apply to every player who’s not ours 🤣

I watch them when they sign but i can’t be bothered with the….‘here’s what we could get’ videos. That literally could apply to every player who’s not ours 🤣
This season every video I've done about a new player has been after they've officially signed. I don't like 'here's what we could get' videos either, although sometimes in the past it's been necessary.

But today's advert was just to follow a twitter account.

This season every video I've done about a new player has been after they've officially signed. I don't like 'here's what we could get' videos either, although sometimes in the past it's been necessary.

But today's advert was just to follow a twitter account.
I follow your Twitter & I watch your videos. They’re good & you clearly dedicate a lot of time & effort to them.

I still stand by my comment 🤣 but I’m not taking anything away from what you both do just personal preference.

I follow your Twitter & I watch your videos. They’re good & you clearly dedicate a lot of time & effort to them.

I still stand by my comment 🤣 but I’m not taking anything away from what you both do just personal preference.

Hal has Literally not posted a video though

Hal has Literally not posted a video though
I know. They used to do the videos of players we’re linked with. I thought this was one to be honest. My bad!

Clicked the link after I’d already dived in with my comment & Hal had responded so there was no point changing it.

One of the free agents we’ve put our offer forward too but think he’s signing a new deal with Chelsea. Hopefully a breakthrough with Lcb this week another overseas player.

How does he stack up against Attila Szalai?
LCB signing will be so crucial.

He’s making their match day squads now so I’d say this one’s dead
He's made a total of 2 minutes play for the first team.

He could still be available if we are even looking at him.

1000012660.jpg

He's made a total of 2 minutes play for the first team.

He could still be available if we are even looking at him.

View attachment 177009
Any Chelsea academy player is available due to the FFP mess they’ve got themselves into.
They’re selling Galagher in this window if they can and he’s been one of their better players this season, so If you have the necessary cash they’re all up for grabs.
That said, now we’ve got Trusty and have Curtis lined up I very much doubt we’re in the market for him. I hope we are though.

Any Chelsea academy player is available due to the FFP mess they’ve got themselves into.
They’re selling Galagher in this window if they can and he’s been one of their better players this season. If you have the necessary cash they’re all up for grabs.
That said, now we’ve got Trusty and have Curtis lined up I doubt we’re interested. I hope we are though.
How much would Gallagher go for. I know we can't afford him, but would love him on loan 🤣

Sam Curtis might be for the future - having said that, think Wilder said that all the players we get in this window are for the aim of starting straight away and not for squad filling.

Just want CW to get on with it 🤣

How much would Gallagher go for. I know we can't afford him, but would love him on loan 🤣

Sam Curtis might be for the future - having said that, think Wilder said that all the players we get in this window are for the aim of starting straight away and not for squad filling.

Just want CW to get on with it 🤣
From the press rumours I think Spurs and others are all over Gallagher if they’re stupid enough to let him go.

Not sure I’d want to be loaning in a starting CB and certainly not one that’s unproven. Getting the defence rebuilt is the top job in the summer and whilst an experienced CB on loan as depth similar to Clark or Davies makes sense I’m not sure this would. I was all for it on a perm when we would be the team benefiting from his development and mistakes but given the position he plays I’d rather us look elsewhere.

Not sure I’d want to be loaning in a starting CB and certainly not one that’s unproven. Getting the defence rebuilt is the top job in the summer and whilst an experienced CB on loan as depth similar to Clark or Davies makes sense I’m not sure this would. I was all for it on a perm when we would be the team benefiting from his development and mistakes but given the position he plays I’d rather us look elsewhere.
dont dislike gilchrist yogi but see what your saying im pretty sure we will be in for worrall especially if forest stay up could also see us being back in for lewis o brien as well him and a big physical midfielder like choudrey from leicester would compliment our other midfielders davies arblaster brooks and hamer

Has anyone seen him play? It’s either going to go one or two ways; for every McAtee there’s a Ben Woodburn.
He came on in the 75th minute last night, you could say he changed the game 🤣

Back
Top Bottom