Player Suggestion Mael de Gevigney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DifferentClass

Official Simpsons shitposter
Reaction score
Highly rated French attacking CB at Barnsley, featured alongside Kacper Lopata a lot this season.

Not the fastest in the world by a long shot but a lot of their fans think he'll be going to the Championship if they don't go up. Worth a punt?

It's a yes from me if only for this 🤣:

6'1" unall!

Last edited:

We don’t need to risk potentials next season.

We want good quality. We need good championship players Souttar / Worrall etc. The player we know are top championship we don’t need to risk a thing.

Are Dingles the only club to produce CBs every year? List must be huge of the ones they sell for profit.

We don’t need to risk potentials next season.

We want good quality. We need good championship players Souttar / Worrall etc. The player we know are top championship we don’t need to risk a thing.
Correct

The focus absolutely needs to be on proven, reliable performers - even if they're 29!! And even if they cost a fee!!!

We have more than enough prospects/potential assets. That's not to say we should pass up good opportunities but it's not where the focus should be

If we're raiding Barnsley (never the worst idea) then Jordan Williams might be a better bet. Covers everywhere on the right side of defence, where we must strengthen, and has been a consistent starter and captain for them for quite a while. And he's out of contract

To me we're desperate for a CH who can dominate aerially in both boxes. Someone with McBurnies hit rate on crosses particularly in our box, but an actual CH so with some idea about defending. Row z clearances etc.
We'd be much more solid and a completely different team.

Not the fastest? Lazy S postcode area level scouting? It's a no from me

Back
Top Bottom