After the whistle.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Small Mendonca

Reaction score
What was going on? We could hear boos when leaving the ground but the boos became really loud and a lot of shouting when we were outside the ground.

Radio says that croft racially abused ballboy

Radio says that croft racially abused ballboy

Was that during the game or after the whistle? I saw the bit in the game with the ball boy and Croft but a lot of commotion seemed to be going on after the whistle.

Sounds like a fan ran on to confront him. Must have done something to provoke that sort of reaction

Danny Wilson trying to explain why he abandoned fucking attack for the last 20 minutes?

So I imagined Flynn putting it wide clean through when one-on-one with ten to go??

I will, however, concede theres something wrong with how we play when, on several occasions, we make progress down the left, stop, turn backwards and give it to Kmac for him to spray the ball across the halfway line to overlapping full back Mcmahon thirty yards back from where we started.

Raul - I must question why Wilson insists on playing Williams on the left-wing. He does alright, but carries no threat going forward. McFadzean must be a better bet.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree Rodley, but you'd still expect either the ball whipped in or some triangular work to create an overlap.

If he's picked Williams as a defensive measure I suspect that will be the last we'll see of that experiment.

Raul - I must question why Wilson insists on playing Williams on the left-wing. He does alright, but carries no threat going forward. McFadzean must be a better bet.

He was left back. He didn't do that badly. We need to stop sitting back when we score that's all.

I felt sorry for both full backs today ,Cofie did absolutely nothing to support ,Flynn gives 10 times more.

????
He was not playing left wing today or against Orient

Firstly someone ran on to the pitch from the Family Stand to confront the Oldham player(s), Then after that Lee Croft went over to seemingly have words with the ballboy.

It was Croft that the fan confronted and Croft only then went to apologies because one of his players practically dragged him there. Ball boy clearly wasn't happy and made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with him.

We must be the last match to finish most weeks now. Half time at the Lane now seems to be 20 minutes, we didn't kick off the second half until nearly 10 past 4.

We must be the last match to finish most weeks now. Half time at the Lane now seems to be 20 minutes, we didn't kick off the second half until nearly 10 past 4.

I can't be doing with listening to games on teh radio/interent so, if I am not at a game, I always just look at the BBC website at 5pm to get the score (knowing how late we usually finish). On Saturday I did just that. Yeh, won 1-0! I thought, until I saw the big L.

I clicked back 5 mins later to see 1-1 and a big FT.

Back
Top Bottom