You're not West Ham anymore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And he spent 72 of it on a bottle of rum 😉
Bert has taken him out to dine and drink a few times as gratitude for excellent service.

The driver then bought the rum before he got the tip, presumably it's a lot cheaper in India.

Bert has taken him out to dine and drink a few times as gratitude for excellent service.

The driver then bought the rum before he got the tip, presumably it's a lot cheaper in India.
Some of my favourite people on planet Indian's, my mate Maddi is like a big toddler who loves to get drunk. Rides an electric bike with flip flops on reyt funny. The drink will be a lot cheaper there apparently a key of weed is about 50000 rupees so like 350 400 pound! Mental how it jumps up over here when we grow loads of it and no one's smoking that dead Indian weed. Never heard of dog in Kerala, proper fluffy shite they have. Dunno what am talking bout now

I'll repeat it again 30 precent of the Peak District is within Sheffield city boundaries.
So what? If I was in charge of the peak park, I'd be wanting to redraw the boundaries to cut the trailer park loose.

Has Bert tasted it yet? It might not be fully pukka...

It’s sports tourism which is growing not just football.
Every time I visit the USA I like to go to a baseball game (easy to understand even if you don’t get the finer points). The experience is great. My son’s off to Canada soon and he’s booked a seat to see at an ice hockey game for the same reason.
Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom