You can’t ask for any more than that

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was he bollocks - he's 20 for gods sake. I could play 3 games on the trot in those days and still have enough energy for a ride on Sarah Green. Well lets face it, schofield would not have sh@gged her would he!
He looked knackered coming off at half time, was last of pitch and looked shattered

At this point I’d take future administration if it meant a few seasons of fun. The current existence is one where we can have a great season getting promoted but then the life is sucked out of things as we don’t even attempt to compete at a higher level. It will get to the point where we don’t even celebrate promotions because we are aware of the pain to follow.

You’d genuinely take the club disappearing from existence if it meant we could beat a few elite teams this season?

I don’t think this club is for you mate.

We support the team through the highs and lows, our owner has openly admitted he has t for the funds for a PL team and has banked the Prem money to help achieve long term stability.

That is far more important than a few points in a season where 99% of the fan base know we will struggle.

This season was always going to be tough, look at the signings and budget, but for me it’s about getting as many points as possible to avoid embarrassment. Relegation has always been the most likely option.

You’d genuinely take the club disappearing from existence if it meant we could beat a few elite teams this season?
That’s not what I said, administration and going out of existence are 2 different things.

Thanks for letting me know I’m a shit Blade and you’re a better one though, keep swallowing the shit the club feeds you and sticking up for the ongoing shitshow.

I don’t think this club is for you mate.

We support the team through the highs and lows, our owner has openly admitted he has t for the funds for a PL team and has banked the Prem money to help achieve long term stability.

That is far more important than a few points in a season where 99% of the fan base know we will struggle.

This season was always going to be tough, look at the signings and budget, but for me it’s about getting as many points as possible to avoid embarrassment. Relegation has always been the most likely option.
There's a difference between relegation and embarrassing yourselves on a global stage due to a lack of preparation and funding provided.

Whatever happens, prem or league one, ill still love my club.

That’s not what I said, administration and going out of existence are 2 different things.

Thanks for letting me know I’m a shit Blade and you’re a better one though, keep swallowing the shit the club feeds you and sticking up for the ongoing shitshow.

One follows the other very closely. It’s not about being a better blade or worse, but wishing admin in the future is a bizarre take for a few wins.

As someone with close contacts in the club and having worked within previously (and as a fan), the longevity is more important 100%.

There's a difference between relegation and embarrassing yourselves on a global stage due to a lack of preparation and funding provided.

Lack of preparation yes, but not sure how that is countered despite forcing players to stay.

Funding has always been the issue, I’m not sure why people are angry / surprised by this. It’s been clear for a while now, but for some reason the high expectations of some fans disregard these issues, despite the difference in budget in this league being painfully obvious.

One follows the other very closely. It’s not about being a better blade or worse, but wishing admin in the future is a bizarre take for a few wins.

As someone with close contacts in the club and having worked within previously (and as a fan), the longevity is more important 100%.

Lack of preparation yes, but not sure how that is countered despite forcing players to stay.

Funding has always been the issue, I’m not sure why people are angry / surprised by this. It’s been clear for a while now, but for some reason the high expectations of some fans disregard these issues, despite the difference in budget in this league being painfully obvious.
We could feasibly go into administration and be picked up for a song by someone not willing to pay the current price that Abdullah is asking for. Administration doesn’t always lead to failure, it would possibly lead to a rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom