according to radio sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
and their linguistic experts , Nigel Clough is looking forward to the return to training of Dee Gill and Laura Armhole I thought the bbc were supposed to get this sort of reporting right

and their linguistic experts , Nigel Clough is looking forward to the return to training of Dee Gill and Laura Armhole I thought the bbc were supposed to get this sort of reporting right

According to Radio Sheffield we have a Turkish footy hooligan running the club that throws flairs around for fun.

Also we apparently lost to Chichester United FC in the FA Fruit Cup last weekend.

According to Radio Sheffield we have a Turkish footy hooligan running the club that throws flairs around for fun.

Must be part of the getting rid of hoof master plan at a guess.

Also we apparently lost to Chichester United FC in the FA Fruit Cup last weekend.

I used to cut quite a dash in mine....

I used to cut quite a dash in mine....

Leicester 1999. I'd pulled a rather tasty lady from the other uni, and after a night of vigourous rumpy pumpy, i woke up miles from home at her house with no money on me, and none in the bank either.

I had to walk home through leicester's equivalent of South Central Los Angeles, wearing a polyester red flowered shirt, and some insanely tight orange, yellow and beige-checked flares (it had been a 70's night). I walked past many gangs who in normal circumstances would have probably beaten the shit out of me, but the power of the flares must have given me the poise to show them were dealing with no ordinary student. They could tell by the way I used my walk that I was a woman's man (no time to talk), despite looking like a psychedelic Rupert the bear.

Leicester 1999. I'd pulled a rather tasty lady from the other uni, and after a night of vigourous rumpy pumpy, i woke up miles from home at her house with no money on me, and none in the bank either.

I had to walk home through leicester's equivalent of South Central Los Angeles, wearing a polyester red flowered shirt, and some insanely tight orange, yellow and beige-checked flares (it had been a 70's night). I walked past many gangs who in normal circumstances would have probably beaten the shit out of me, but the power of the flares must have given me the poise to show them were dealing with no ordinary student. They could tell by the way I used my walk that I was a woman's man (no time to talk), despite looking like a psychedelic Rupert the bear.

My nomination for post of the year :)

It was probably the platform shoes that did it!

Back
Top Bottom