Villa at home....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it?

When was that announced because I can’t see anything on the net.
Thought Sky had to give more notice? Villa had already sold their 2,200 allocation.

Well, we’ve mostly performed well on the tv.

And aren’t the wolves and Leeds games also live on tv too? Let’s hope we put in a strong performance again and make the top6 take note.

Villa, Wolves, Hull...........we are a truely MIGHTY team.........and our illustrial S6 neighbours are not quite so MASSIVE anymore.

what money do we actually get as the home team? Think I read it's £125k for home team and £25K for away - anyone confirm?

UTB

That means we’re having 3 consecutive home marches televised.
Home clubs receive £100K from Sky, away clubs just £10K

Also when you consider our away games to Wolves and Hull are on Sky, we seem to be as popular as Man Utd.

So that's:

Boro (a)
Leicester (h)
Pigs (a)
Leeds (a)
Birmingham (h)
Bristol City (h)
Villa (a)
Pigs (h)
-------------
Wolves (a)
Villa (h)
Leeds (h)
Hull (a)

On Sky.

I'd imagine they'll be several more to come. Can't remember us being televised this much before, even in the Premier League season. Massive.

About a third of our games will have been televised.

Well, we’ve mostly performed well on the tv.

And aren’t the wolves and Leeds games also live on tv too? Let’s hope we put in a strong performance again and make the top6 take note.

Have we won a televised home game?

So that's:

Boro (a)
Leicester (h)
Pigs (a)
Leeds (a)
Birmingham (h)
Bristol City (h)
Villa (a)
Pigs (h)
-------------
Wolves (a)
Villa (h)
Leeds (h)
Hull (a)

On Sky.

I'd imagine they'll be several more to come. Can't remember us being televised this much before, even in the Premier League season. Massive.

You missed Barnsley at home and you included Leicester which wasn't available on iFollow anyway.

Funnily enough, just worked it out, but the time we play Hull on Sky, that will be our 34th game of the season, 12 of which have been on sky and therefore ineligible for iFollow.

So based on a cost of GBP 5 for each match pass over the 22 games - it would've cost GBP 110

Cost of Season Pass is GBP 110

So for those taking match passes for each game, you only need one more after Hull to be televised to make the cost of the season pass more expensive than buying individual match passes!

What you will be able to get though is a good quality stream elsewhere - essentially the TV coverage with commentary. I watched the Birmingham game whilst in Aberdeen that way .

iFollow will work with the VPN set to Italy.

Sky bloody love us this season. The wins over the darkside and Leeds helped as it fed into the cliche of the big team/sleeping giant who is back and means business. Enjoy it while it lasts, they'll have found another favourite by the time next season starts.

Back
Top Bottom