CONFIRMED Wilder Confirmed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is clearly the easy option, it's backward thinking, and proves the running of the club is a fucking shambles at the moment, that any long term plan is out of the window, and further evidence that the ownership situation is a mess.

But.

There's a bit of me that remembers the good times, the verve that team had and wonders "what if". It's probably a 10% chance that it goes well, especially given what happened post covid and the standard of the current squad.

But it's a chance nonetheless...

"Surreal" pretty much sums it up.

I didn't think we would see him back here for a few more years at least, and I wasn't keen, but now he is here we all need to get behind him again. I am glad that Knill and Prestridge are back with him, and Keith Andrews seems like a decent appointment too.

Let's hope he can bring the good time back. UTB

This is clearly the easy option, it's backward thinking, and proves the running of the club is a fucking shambles at the moment, that any long term plan is out of the window, and further evidence that the ownership situation is a mess.

But.

There's a bit of me that remembers the good times, the verve that team had and wonders "what if". It's probably a 10% chance that it goes well, especially given what happened post covid and the standard of the current squad.

But it's a chance nonetheless...
Take the 0 off and that is how realistic we are. I could understand if he had a new group of players or even the same League 1 players from 2017 but realistically we have the same squad, he might get us to least not be as pissed off with the performance as we show some effort. Currently we are 1/8 for relegation

Was it ever confirmed he walked out on united, I've read regularly but never heard it officially,was it a case of if enough people say it over a period of time it feels true?
I'm not saying he did or not ,can someone confirm it is true or did he get the sack first?

Reactions: Dkc
Was it ever confirmed he walked out on united, I've read regularly but never heard it officially,was it a case of if enough people say it over a period of time it feels true?
I'm not saying he did or not ,can someone confirm it is true or did he get the sack first?
He said in the interview today, Boro was his only sacking.

Back
Top Bottom