Time to make BASHAM

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

was listening to motd top 10 captains and they were talking about what makes a great one (8/10 every game, respected by everyone, gives there all and lifts the team when all is lost) Bash fits every single box, unfortunately i just think it shouldve been done in L1, its a little late in his career now but i wouldnt be against it still

was listening to motd top 10 captains and they were talking about what makes a great one (8/10 every game, respected by everyone, gives there all and lifts the team when all is lost) Bash fits every single box, unfortunately i just think it shouldve been done in L1, its a little late in his career now but i wouldnt be against it still

Be interesting to see who gets captaincy, if sharp and Norwood not playing and Egan suspended. Have a funny feeling it will be Sander.

Always felt JOC would be the next captain. Right age, well respected, hard as fuck, likely to be here for a good few years - ticks all the boxes for me. Plus he's a centre half and I always like my captain to be a central defender or midfielder.

Role of a captain is overrated anyway. What do they do, shout a bit more? Woah. Makes little difference in reality.

You always want a few natural leaders in the side, doesn't matter who's got an armband on.

I thought it was basham who was captain the other day. JOC did it once in an away game in League 1 (think it was Wimbledon??) when someone went off but never seen him do it since. Doesnt really matter if you've a team full of leaders

Back
Top Bottom