Port Vale, Fleetwood, Carlisle & Cheltenham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Does anyone here genuinely think any of the current League One bottom 4 would’ve fared worse than us in the last 3 home games?

It’s not just that we’re worse individually.

There’s no organisation, desire or conviction. And the fact he’s picking some of them every week, and one of them is captain, is a real blight on Wilder.

An absolute disgrace, pathetic doesn’t nearly cover it

Season after next we may well see. Free fall now. Still at least Cheltenham has some decent boozers. The others hardly offer fleshpots, cocktail hour and bottomless brunches worth having. Plus they’re all ducking cold.

A bit like our future. Fucking cold. Thanks Prince enjoy your desert

Season after next we may well see. Free fall now. Still at least Cheltenham has some decent boozers. The others hardly offer fleshpots, cocktail hour and bottomless brunches worth having. Plus they’re all ducking cold.

A bit like our future. Fucking cold. Thanks Prince enjoy your desert

If it's apple pie, I'm in. 😋

Does anyone here genuinely think any of the current League One bottom 4 would’ve fared worse than us in the last 3 home games?

That would include the same Port Vale whose fans were wanking themselves silly over the level of Arblaster's performances, that being the same Arblaster who cannot get a start for us because of the same old reasons? I'm going to say yes, they would all do a lot fucking worse

That would include the same Port Vale whose fans were wanking themselves silly over the level of Arblaster's performances, that being the same Arblaster who cannot get a start for us because of the same old reasons? I'm going to say yes, they would all do a lot fucking worse
Maybe in a one off game those sides might keep Arsenal to 2 or 3 but a relentless season against full strength PL teams would wear down even Danny’s Röhlem Globetrotters. It’s a ludicrous comparison.

Maybe in a one off game those sides might keep Arsenal to 2 or 3 but a relentless season against full strength PL teams would wear down even Danny’s Röhlem Globetrotters. It’s a ludicrous comparison.

Two common sense posts in a row! Who’d have thought this thread would reach those giddy heights……….

What same old reasons are they? The fact we keep trotting out shite like Norwood? 😂😂

And if you think they’d concede 5 in a row in 4 consecutive home games despite the level of opposition you’re off your rocker

Arsenal were strolling after 15 minutes, game over, we can't compete against these, but Brighton and Villa maybe put a shift in but 5 conceded against them, so lets not fool ourselves it's not just Arsenal everyone is circling for a killing

It’s not just that we’re worse individually.

There’s no organisation, desire or conviction. And the fact he’s picking some of them every week, and one of them is captain, is a real blight on Wilder.

An absolute disgrace, pathetic doesn’t nearly cover it
its-all-relative-jennifer-aniston.gif

What same old reasons are they? The fact we keep trotting out shite like Norwood? 😂😂

Yep, taking risk averse "start the experienced players regardless of how shit they are" rather than giving players with potential a chance

Let’s be reyt, irrespective of who we put out, against Arsenal in that form we’d have lost

It’s the manner of the defeat and the fact the tactics, and I’m been generous there, was so inept we had to make a tactical sub 0-3 down after 15 mins

I could have told them how Arsenal play from watchin tele

Get to byline, cut back for advancing midfielders
Saka is tricky and fast, don’t leave 1-1
Odegard is good but a bit lightweight, crunch him early on

Maybe I should invite Wilder round satdi for match u day

Let’s be reyt, irrespective of who we put out, against Arsenal in that form we’d have lost

It’s the manner of the defeat and the fact the tactics, and I’m been generous there, was so inept we had to make a tactical sub 0-3 down after 15 mins

I could have told them how Arsenal play from watchin tele

Get to byline, cut back for advancing midfielders
Saka is tricky and fast, don’t leave 1-1
Odegard is good but a bit lightweight, crunch him early on

Maybe I should invite Wilder round satdi for match u day
Yes, then ask him why Norwood, who can't defend was brought in, didn't realise he was out the until his name was called to be subbed,

Back
Top Bottom