Robinson is a problem

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As I said earlier, I think he’ll be with us next season.

I think I disagree, based on what I read when we 'signed' him, think cash back loan (unless we stay up).

Though as no-one on the forum has a copy of his contract, it's all speculation.

Having said that most of the internet is based on rumour and speculation, so all, or non may be true. 😶‍🌫️

I think I disagree, based on what I read when we 'signed' him, think cash back loan (unless we stay up).

Though as no-one on the forum has a copy of his contract, it's all speculation.

Having said that most of the internet is based on rumour and speculation, so all, or non may be true. 😶‍🌫️
Mines just a hunch mate, nothing more.

Harrods might be overstating it... more like House of Fraser. You get the point though that some of our signings would look better if they were actually in a Premier League worthy team rather than surrounded by Championship players?
I think signing premier league standard players would be a big help.

It’s not actually his fault he’s being picked, but it’s a fucking disgrace that it’s the end of January and he is.

Don't recall him winning a tackle or header all night.

He (like Wes and several others) is absolutely fine to be what we bought him to be - cheap, experienced back-up at the highest level and a potential regular at the level below. If they're starting every week in the PL, you're in bother.

Back
Top Bottom