Robinson is a problem

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
He’s had a good season by his standards, but that’s just the issue. By his standards.

He was at fault last week, rag dolled by Adebayo (as was Anel). This time, his fault again for the first goal, backing off and backing off.

As bad as Wes has been (he’s just nearly been caught out again…), Robinson is no better. Both played out of their skin at times yet still both miles off the standard required and the fact we still have them in our team in the Premier League is absolutely hilarious. Same goes for Norwood, and plenty of them in reality.

For all the praise he’s got which I’ve found a bit ridiculous, I’ve still thought he’s been pretty poor by and large compared to Trusty. Would love us to buy a real leader for next season.

He’s had a good season by his standards, but that’s just the issue. By his standards.

He was at fault last week, rag dolled by Adebayo (as was Anel). This time, his fault again for the first goal, backing off and backing off.

As bad as Wes has been (he’s just nearly been caught out again…), Robinson is no better. Both played out of their skin at times yet still both miles off the standard required and the fact we still have them in our team in the Premier League is absolutely hilarious. Same goes for Norwood, and plenty of them in reality.

For all the praise he’s got which I’ve found a bit ridiculous, I’ve still thought he’s been pretty poor by and large compared to Trusty. Would love us to buy a real leader for next season.
Huge if true

JLT probably not strong enough and we seem to be stuck as we neither want to play Trusty or JLT in the middle of a back 5.

I think the defence look best in 4 with Trusty at LB. That said we have RND back now.

JLT probably not strong enough and we seem to be stuck as we neither want to play Trusty or JLT in the middle of a back 5.

I think the defence look best in 4 with Trusty at LB. That said we have RND back now.
Yeah it does. Our only clean sheet has been in a back 4 with Trusty at left back. But Robinson and Anel can’t be trusted in a back 4 based on ability/form unfortunately.

Our best player by a mile this season, and he's playing well above his level.

Deserves loads of credit despite a few recent mistakes, find something else to moan about.

Trusty has been very average and that's being generous, Robinson has been the player of the year so far. Trusty needs to start playing his size and get stuck in like Robbo does.
The player of the year in the worst premier league team since… we were in it last time. What an accolade.

Last edited:

Love it, we are a shit team in a good league. We are a bunch of championship footballers being outclassed in 99% of games by international footballers. So let’s go after our better players that have actually turned up and put a shift in for the colours.

Worth it though for clout….
Aye that’s what im after, clout 😂

Keep praising shit players if it makes you feel better, we have 9 points

I've been very critical of Robbo in the past and think he's always been a bit of a liability on the ball.

However, he's improved every year since joining, always puts in 100% and has been one of our few consistent performers this season.

With a fully fit squad I think RND gets in ahead of him and Trusty goes to centre back but I'm more than happy to have him around. Seems like a good character and leader and someone who'll set the standards.

I've been very critical of Robbo in the past and think he's always been a bit of a liability on the ball.

However, he's improved every year since joining, always puts in 100% and has been one of our few consistent performers this season.

With a fully fit squad I think RND gets in ahead of him and Trusty goes to centre back but I'm more than happy to have him around. Seems like a good character and leader and someone who'll set the standards.
I like his work ethic, but I don’t think he’s a leader. I don’t think we have one, that’s partly why we are where we are.

Shock headline. Sheff United players not good enough for Prem based on Man City game.
I didn't want Wilder back but let's give him a chance to get the players going in the right direction.
Yeah we're going down and nobody wants that but the only bad result so far has been the Luton game and that was as a result of 2 unfortunate OGs and a howler.
So most of the players aren't good enough - maybe it's because we haven't got a very big budget.
We're not spending enough - that's because our owner isn't loaded.
We know! We fucking know! Either get your hand in your pocket and buy the club or stop whining about things we can't change.

Either get your hand in your pocket and buy the club or stop whining about things we can't change.
Oh ah I’ll just dig out that spare £200m that muppet is after 😂😂

Having a couple of bad games doesn't make him 'a problem'. It might just mean he's having a dip in form. He's been one of our best players this season
Like I’ve said, that’s a reason why we have 9 points going into 2024

Oh ah I’ll just dig out that spare £200m that muppet is after 😂😂
Not got it? Maybe you could do the alternative then or at least come up with a better argument than 'our players are crap', it's been said so many times by so many different people it's just boring now.

Robbo has been the least of our problems this season and not sure today's opposition is the best to highlight one or two errors

Robbo has been the least of our problems this season and not sure today's opposition is the best to highlight one or two errors

Indeed. I'm not sure what people want him to do exactly with arguably the best player in the league running at him. Unless they expect 49% Rodri coasts past him, 49% Rodri draws a free kick and a yellow, 2% Robinson times the tackle perfectly (with the ball falling to Foden/Alvarez/whoever who scores)

Back
Top Bottom