Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy.

I think this guy has his priorities wrong somehow...

“Whatever happens we’re cup winners and I can’t believe it.
As the song said
We’re going down
Who gives a fuck
We’re Coventry City and we won the cup”

“we will get some amount of shit that night after the debacle at the Ricoh”

“Not if none of us turn up we won’t.”

giphy.gif

Wow.... What a set of fucking idiots. never have I wanted a team to go bust more. Some absolutely tardo comments in that view from that are so far removed from the truth its not even worth arguing about. I wonder how much of them will turn up wednesday? 20? 50? maybe a whole 100?

They really are tossers. The SISU in chants at the Ricoh hit a nerve I think (after making absolute sausages of themselves)...

There's a consistent tone throughout their posts. Especially enjoyed the complete lack of objectivity from one poster who couldn't come to terms with how we felt about a few of their fans coming onto the pitch. How wrong can you be! It was the ongoing whistles you twat! They had a stop-start effect on the game, and in case you hadn't noticed, we came to take points off you lot, not to have to play your 'Champions Of Europe' destined for a visit to H'pool next season. Your fans showed no respect at that game, so stop whingeing and grow a pair each and everyone of you. Let's see if you can retain the attention span of your 'loyal' supporters next season, bye, bye UTB

Hilarious!

For a club which has ridden high on a vaguely remembered trophy win way back when people were losing interest in the FA Cup it is a bit rich for them to criticise us in any way as being 'small time'. In their PL years they were always known as '3 points' and are really only significant because:

1. The Donkey Kick
2. Jimmy Hill
3. That shit-brown kit

It also amuses me where they go on about 'class'. Coventry, for fuck's sake. It's Birmingham's colostomy bag. A visit there tells you all you need to know as to why people in the same family shouldn't fuck each other.

pommpey

Wow! What an honour:

Rapidly becoming my most hated side (even more so than Sunderland!).

I don't hate them, i just pity the insignificant cunts

Oops missed this

“They don’t wish that on Coventry, some of their fans will be saying that but not all of them and the ones saying it will be saying it to get a reaction out of you and look how you’ve reacted.”

“Let’s not judge all sheff Utd fans by a small minority”

I wish it all on Coventry. They tried to help their cause by ruining the game with us. Keep the protest off the pitch and its not a problem.

Cheers Roygbiv !

Those comments appeared to get darker and more extreme as I scrolled down, was that intentional?

They just don't get it do they?

The comment about us getting our comeuppance at places like Huddersfield and Leeds was quite funny considering they'll be probably getting beat by Morecambe and Accrington.

Personally I couldn't give two about Coventry or their fans, I just want us to win so that we can cement our promotion.

Last edited:
What is their beef with Blunderland?

Local rivals.

I know they aren't, but it's possibly some sort of pikey thing. They still think that big yellow ball in the sky orbits us as well.

pommpey

Love it!

8-0 Blades! Well finish what the Germans couldn't.

Any one know any songs about Heinkels and Dorniers?

Wow! What an honour:

I don't hate them, i just pity the insignificant cunts

Oops missed this

I wish it all on Coventry. They tried to help their cause by ruining the game with us. Keep the protest off the pitch and its not a problem.

I don't pity them. There's a lesson to be learned here.

pommpey

They're unhappy and looking to lash out at someone. Their behaviour when we played there was irritating beyond belief although I did understand it. It's only to be expected that some of our fans took it personally and taunted them as it was us who were there when it happened. If it had been Bolton, for instance, playing that day then I've no doubt their fans would have been as annoyed about it as ours were. If being angry with us helps them in some way then let them get on with it.

Personally, I hope they get what they want in terms of the running of their club. I still hope we batter the living shit out of them on the pitch tomorrow night though! COYRAWW!

At some point you have to wonder why the town of Coventry just doesn't give up altogether:

For a start their biggest claim to fame is being levelled by the Luftwaffe

It's the only town that is used as a by-word for unpopularity, as in "being sent to Coventry"

Steve Ogrizovic has been voted their sexiest man for 30 years running

The "legend" Chinny Hill is a dick who ruined football and was a shit pundit.

If I was the leader of their Local Authority I'd seriously consider a re-brand. Just rename it Birmingham-On-Shitheap or something.

Well Royston you've earned your like this week must have taken you ages, hope you didn't let it drag through your break, cheers

Back
Top Bottom