Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“I watched the Sheffield United game against Cardiff, and they looked good.”

No, no he didn’t watch that game

“but with such a thin squad, this is, by far, the least important fixture remaining.”

Fucking Hell !!

“I’d like to see them make it back to the Prem. Even though they were the red and white side of Sheffield, I felt in the 1980s that they were the city’s underdog club and I had more affinity with them for that reason. Add the fact that they have two of our young players on loan this season and I’d welcome them back up.”

From a real Manchester City fan

Cheers roy, so are we playing manchester, mostly decent comments apart from him who watched us play cardiff

Cheers Roy.

No sign of Wendy infultrators on a Man City forum ? :eek:

“McAtee will suffer in a struggling team. He can only do something (with his physique at this stage) if he and the team have ball possession. Will be interesting to see where his next move is.”

That's actually a very interesting point, and probably a good argument to aim to get Doyle rather than McAtee. He can be seen as a luxury player. Not thought of that before.

Thought they were some of the fairest comments I’ve seen in ages and certainly not what I was expecting to read at all. Some had even done their homework on us.

On a side note when you’re a fan of a club like City, I wonder what it would take for them to get the same buzz as we would if for example we got to the fa cup final, never made mind actually winning it?

Can just imagine.. oh we’ve only won the fa cup this year, not even a double. Seriously it must spoil the enjoyment a bit, when the elation other fans get just becomes the norm.

Not our biggest game in the last week🤣 massive, and I hope we win.....but if someone had offered a win vs Cardiff and Bristol, or the FA Cup....league every time...!!

I’m sure that there’s plenty of City fans that expect to trounce us but these comments are quite level headed I’m not expecting a win just a good account of ourselves to see how much we need to improve for next season (providing we see out promotion)

Oh shit, because recently me not reading the “view from” before the match has worked wonders, I can’t read this one and I bloody want to. I wish I wasn’t so superstitious, it’s bloody stupid and makes no difference whatsoever. I still won’t read until after we’ve won though 😀

Someone login and ask them if they know what or where Maine Road is/was. I bet you get tumbleweed.
Depends on the forum, I don’t know too many City fans that are up themselves - most are still the same as they were 15 years ago, just with added European travel and the upper hand over Man Utd.

Loads aren’t going because they hate getting ripped off for a day out at Wembley. My next door neighbour for one - he used to run the club lottery at Maine Road.

Cheers Roy, I do think the Citeh fans are the better of to 2 Manc clubs, especially as I don't know any Salford fans!!!

Depends on the forum, I don’t know too many City fans that are up themselves - most are still the same as they were 15 years ago, just with added European travel and the upper hand over Man Utd.

Loads aren’t going because they hate getting ripped off for a day out at Wembley. My next door neighbour for one - he used to run the club lottery at Maine Road.
I’m sure a lot of them are ok, I went to school with a few and they were ok, the newer ones aren’t though

Back
Top Bottom