Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BushBlade said:
You've spent so much time on this board trying to mock posters instead of actually engaging with people to explain what your problems are and then when posters bite back you go crying on your own board saying what a bunch of idiots we are.

It comes across as a wind up. You come across as a troll.

-------------

In fairness, I recall that one or two of us at the time did trying politely explaining our point of view, including pointing out that the whistling etc happened throughout the game, and that we understood your frustration etc etc - but it was all thrown back in our face.

I would go further and say that over the past 4 years or so I've visited more than 20 clubs, some on a number of occasions, including the lane twice, and that was a sense of aggression at the Lane and with SU supporters that I've not experienced elsewhere. Of course, this will be the effect given by a minority (just as we have our own idiots). But this thread does the majority no justice.
How was it thrown back in your face ?
I've not seen one single post anywhere from any Coventry fan accepting that your behaviour that night was out of order ,not one
Neither does yours So please just fuck off

Clarke and Fleck. Ironic.

I can never quite work out whether Coventry have got a potentially huge fanbase or they're pathetically plastic. 40,000 to Wembley, 400 to Bramall Lane. 27,000 for their first game back at the Ricoh, 2,000 at Sixfields. They seem to have a hardcore of about 8,000 and then hordes of top 6 fans living locally.

Back
Top Bottom