Mings out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Captain

Reaction score

I don't think so actually. Engels came and looked ok, and Mings has made a few unforced errors leading to goals this season.

How he's in the England squad continuously ahead of JOC is a complete mystery.
Cos he's a 25m centre half.... That is all.

What is amusing is that Howe clearly rates Ake and even Steve Cook ahead of him, yet they're nowhere near the England team. This guy gets sold for 25m, does his pointing and shouting for a few games and gets a call up.

What is amusing is that Howe clearly rates Ake and even Steve Cook ahead of him, yet they're nowhere near the England team. This guy gets sold for 25m, does his pointing and shouting for a few games and gets a call up.

Nathan Ake’s got 13 Netherlands caps

I live amongst a lot of Villa fans and, after Grealish, they regard Mings as their most important player. It’s not just his actual ability, but his leadership by example in effort and commitment.

He’s here, he’s there, he’s every fucking where Tyron Mings, Tyrone Mings is his song.

So I am very happy that he will miss our game, as they are much weaker mentally without him.

I live amongst a lot of Villa fans and, after Grealish, they regard Mings as their most important player. It’s not just his actual ability, but his leadership by example in effort and commitment.

He’s here, he’s there, he’s every fucking where Tyron Mings, Tyrone Mings is his song.

So I am very happy that he will miss our game, as they are much weaker mentally without him.
I agree, he is here, there and fucking everywhere.....that's his problem.

How he's in the England squad continuously ahead of JOC is a complete mystery.

Villa; 'big' club much loved by the press and a former club of Southgate.

United; Norvern monkeys who play long ball and are definitely going down this season, probably by Christmas.

Baldock is right up there on current form but won't get past Trent AA (sexy Scousers) and Wan Bisakka (Manyoo). The fact he is a much better defender counts for nothing, much in the same way that John Stones keeps getting picked for looking good going forward, when he can't tackle a fish supper.

I assume he's good with high crosses.

United; Norvern monkeys who play long ball and are definitely going down this season, probably by Christmas.

Baldock is right up there on current form but won't get past Trent AA (sexy Scousers) and Wan Bisakka (Manyoo). The fact he is a much better defender counts for nothing, much in the same way that John Stones keeps getting picked for looking good going forward, when he can't tackle a fish supper.
Let's be honest, regarding Baldock, even our own fans were wanting an upgrade (not me, backed him from day1, same with Stevens).

A few villa fans have been calling for Mings to be dropped lately. Not as popular as you might think.

Mings is good and it’s only bitter United fans that don’t rate him, he was excellent (albeit in a non event game but can only play against who you’re up against) in his England game I watched too.

Very much agree with that.....sometimes it’s not about actual ability.....it’s the talisman/ morale effect.
Mings is seen as a leader, so without Mings the confidence of the Villa fans and players definitely takes a slight dip.
Its only a small effect but it could make the difference between a draw or a win against Villa.

et's be honest, regarding Baldock, even our own fans were wanting an upgrade

Some of our fans are complete tosspots.

Witness yesterday's detailed 'analysis' of why Lunny is shit, despite most of us thinking we see otherwise.
Didzy needs dropping because he can't score.
McB is a 'waste of money' and Robinson is 'nesh'.

All these are 'proven facts', that the experts on here repeat ad nauseum.

Some of our fans are complete tosspots.

Witness yesterday's detailed 'analysis' of why Lunny is shit, despite most of us thinking we see otherwise.
Didzy needs dropping because he can't score.
McB is a 'waste of money' and Robinson is 'nesh'.

All these are 'proven facts', that the experts on here repeat ad nauseum.
Speaking of the detailed analysis lol

Speaking of the detailed analysis lol

Yes everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a complete tosspot ffs grow up most people on here wouldn’t say boo to a goose in public let alone personally abuse people for not agreeing with them.

Football is a game of opinions and not everyone has to think the same things and it’s a good job because our team is made up of nearly men, cast offs and has beens who somebody didn’t believe in.

Yes everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a complete tosspot ffs grow up most people on here wouldn’t say boo to a goose in public let alone personally abuse people for not agreeing with them.

Football is a game of opinions and not everyone has to think the same things and it’s a good job because our team is made up of nearly men, cast offs and has beens who somebody didn’t believe in.
You've just called all who don't rate Mings as 'bitter Blades'.

Are you sure?

I reckon he is still at home according to the latest paparazzi snaps:

View attachment 66230

Fake news. That’s clearly Jonjo Shelvey. In a Mings costume.

And Baldock is a midfielder, ffs. Have you learned nothing from the wisdom and insight of our top football pundits this weekend?

You've just called all who don't rate Mings as 'bitter Blades'.
Have you found Beans post with yer' real facts yet?

Because it mostly is people who just think it’s Mings standing in the way of O’Connell playing center half for England. They don’t watch him and just say it.

Yes it was good to find someone with a bit of intelligence.

Because it mostly is people who just think it’s Mings standing in the way of O’Connell playing center half for England. They don’t watch him and just say it.

Yes it was good to find someone with a bit of intelligence.
I've seen him enough to know he points and shouts a lot, he's positionally woeful and he's contributed DIRECTLY to at least 5 goals they've conceded this year.

Additionally there's another 3/4 players in front of O'Connell.

I like Mings so glad he’s out. One of those players who has everything needed to be very good, just needs the right coaching.

Nathan Ake’s got 13 Netherlands caps

its like antti niemi the greatest goalkeeper, scotland never had 😁

Back
Top Bottom