Villa 1 United 1 - report

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trusty’s mark a bit harsh but most of the rest reflect what I saw. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas Deadbat

Trusty lost his man for so many headers and his distribution was atrocious. He kept getting the wrong side and for me needed to attack the cross at the end. He is ok but not seeing this great defender others are.

Fair enough and I'm pleased you didn't try to deny my Scrooge comparison.

Merry Bah Humbugness to you and thanks for the reports.

I do highlight the changed Wilder has made. We are much more solid and compact.
Yes but you give credit to the players. It was obvious that CWAK had briefed them accordingly. The result was an improved performance in defence, but at the cost of our output technically. The players can’t do both apparently?

Trusty lost his man for so many headers and his distribution was atrocious. He kept getting the wrong side and for me needed to attack the cross at the end. He is ok but not seeing this great defender others are.
With the hindsight of watching the goal back on the highlights,Trusty was marking Doran who was furthest to our left on the back stick,Lowe was inside him and Robbo to his right..only when the cross is played he tries to get across to make a challenge,but Zanollo had the run on him coming from deep,so I'm not blaming Trusty...
I do think Wes should have dealt with it.
Difficult to work out in real time as it happened so fast..Great angled cross aswell then Zanollo ghosts in from deep..gutted we didn't hang on.

Back
Top Bottom