Kazim-Richards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Feyenoord have suspended Colin Kasim-Richards for two weeks after he threatened a journalist who had questioned his attitude. It looks like he will never learn.

I don't want to CARP on about it, but this thread is about Kasim-Richards not fish.

And this matters ? Seriously ?! I watched a programme last night about Goliath Tiger Fish in the Congo........maybe I should start a thread about that !!!! ;)

I'm with the rest of them on this one. Give me a few minutes.

And this matters ? Seriously ?! I watched a programme last night about Goliath Tiger Fish in the Congo........maybe I should start a thread about that !!!! ;)

The video of the Tiger Fish taking to the air to pluck a bird out of the sky is pretty impressive, Adele Stephens's are impressive in a slightly different way.

Sounds to me like he's been behaving like a right Colin.

Why is everyone fishing for jokes none of you can spin a yarn, well your not going to reel me in on this and do me up like a kipper;)

Didn't realise posting about an ex-player was as irrelevant as all you lot have just made out.

I actually read that news yesterday and then tried to YouTube the incident, so it was obviously of interest to me. Don't waste your time trying to find it on YouTube though, it's not on there. However, his terrible attitude and arrogance oozes out of him in the one or two interviews I did see. He seems a very unpleasant individual.

I bought a programme recently and it included an interview with Rob Kozluk in a feature from around 9/10 years ago (the match Kozluk was interviewed for was Blades v Man Utd, the one I bought was Blades v Southend) in the feature they asked the same questions to a current player.

Anyway, when they asked Kozluk 'if you could live anywhere, where would you live?', his reply "I'd like to live in cloud cuckoo land and bump into Kazim-Richards".

I hope you enjoyed that little story as much as I did :tumbleweed:.

Back
Top Bottom