5 stages of grief

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know you weren't asking me directly but I'm here being amused by comments like yours.😁🙏 It's only football fella.I'm also fascinated by the human psyche,particularly footy fans.Some provide hours of "entertainment " one way or another.
I wonder if Illy would be able to look some of us in the eye should we meet🤔.
Looking forward to the next chapter already.😉UTB.
Tbf I think a few people on here have struggled to understand the idea of metaphors. I'm not actually grieving but I used that reference to create a more interesting point than "Illy gone - me annoyed/sad".

But I will support anyone that is genuinely sad or upset and I wouldn't call them wet wipes or soft for caring about something they care about and I certainly wouldn't invoke the memory of my mum who died of pretty rough cancer to tell people they shouldn't be sad about something they are sad about.

I thought we were getting past the whole "man up, don't feel your feelings" stuff but apparently we aren't.

Tbf I think a few people on here have struggled to understand the idea of metaphors. I'm not actually grieving but I used that reference to create a more interesting point than "Illy gone - me annoyed/sad".

But I will support anyone that is genuinely sad or upset and I wouldn't call them wet wipes or soft for caring about something they care about and I certainly wouldn't invoke the memory of my mum who died of pretty rough cancer to tell people they shouldn't be sad about something they are sad about.

I thought we were getting past the whole "man up, don't feel your feelings" stuff but apparently we aren't.
I can empathise entirely,same happened to my mum🙏.
Good old text eh.So easily misinterpreted.
I'm no fan of 'manning up' either.🙏

Well I definitely did stage 1 where I said I wasn't believing it until it's official and I'm definitely in stage 2. Usually I think these intellectuals are full of BS but this fucker seems spot on.

Just seen the promotional video from OM i feel as peed off as i did when i saw Deane had left us for Leeds, i was working away in London at the time picked up the today newspaper full Backpage spread of Deane 2 pistols in a Leeds shirt... Bastards both of em .... UTB

I can empathise entirely,same happened to my mum🙏.
Good old text eh.So easily misinterpreted.
I'm no fan of 'manning up' either.🙏
It's all good, you were polite with your message which is appreciated. Hope you're at a good place with it.

It's all good, you were polite with your message which is appreciated. Hope you're at a good place with it.
Thanks mate I am.🙏👍I focus on all the good memories we shared and feel blessed to have had an awesome Mother.

Back
Top Bottom