Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unfortunate that the applause didn't get going much as it was randomly in the only minute we had possession of the ball in their half.

Heard a few call into Praise or Grumble mention him, including a Wednesday fan.

Sorry we couldn't win for you today Ains
The pork lost for him though.

Just sorry the game itself today wasn't a better tribute to our fellow Blade and poster.

This news has really hit home especially as he was a similar age to me with a daughter a similar age. I really enjoyed his posts and thought he came across as a great guy I just wish we would have put a decent performance today for him.

Unfortunate that the applause didn't get going much as it was randomly in the only minute we had possession of the ball in their half.

Heard a few call into Praise or Grumble mention him, including a Wednesday fan.

Sorry we couldn't win for you today Ains

We joined in the applause for Matt on 37 minutes but why was there a similar round of applause on 17 minutes?

We joined in the applause for Matt on 37 minutes but why was there a similar round of applause on 17 minutes?
Young 17 year old lad died in an accident. Saw a few players re-tweet the lads friend asking for an applause on the 17th minute. Think it was also in the Star.

Evening fellow blades

I understand the weather has picked up this evening but looking at the forecast this should have ended by the morning and will be replaced by rain. Please allow more time for travel tomorrow and make sure you have a decent coat and umbrellas to prepare for the weather.

3pm North Chapel, Grenoside Crematorium. Followed by the wake at Wadsley Bridge WMC Let's give Matt the send off he deserves ⚔️

Matt was a good close friend of mine for many years . We had so many away days together .
I can only say sorry to matt and family for nor attending today due to having emergency appointment at derby Royal hospital after prostrate problems and tests that don't look to good.
Thinking of you all day dar .

A tough, strange day. But a perfect send-off for him. Don't think I've ever laughed and cried so much at the same time. Nor have I ever seen a can of Strongbow poured out and placed next to a coffin before.

Fly safe, Dar. We miss you.

Back
Top Bottom