Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sufcrobbo

Reaction score
CB from Fulham, lots of rumours on twitter. Would be a class signing!

Heard about Burn earlier on in the window but Adkins must of had a word on Tuesday so expecting this to happen if Stearman from Wolves to Fulham happens. Hammond already done and Higdon is interesting clubs in Scotland so we are targeting another target man type. Hoping for a busy day and expecting one to

Heard about Burn earlier on in the window but Adkins must of had a word on Tuesday so expecting this to happen if Stearman from Wolves to Fulham happens. Hammond already done and Higdon is interesting clubs in Scotland so we are targeting another target man type. Hoping for a busy day and expecting one to
Dean Hammond deal done? Why haven't we announced it?

UTB

Heard we were working on 2 or 3 signings over the past week. Maybe Hammond, Burn and _____? Any ideas on the third?
A replacement for Higdon but not sure who that is so don't get your hopes up on that one just yet.

So you know the deal's done?

UTB
Personally No.
But whenever players are announced by clubs to the public, they may have already done a days training etc. Things need to happen behind the scenes before the fans know.

Signing Burn and Hammond would be pretty much perfect for us, exactly the type of players we need.

Both would be quality at the level above also, and with Burns age, if it was permanent, or had the potential to be that'd be very exciting.

Well put it this way if Higdon leaves there's no one to battle with Sammon for his shirt which keeps competition for places going and another Sammonesque type of striker. The reason we would need a big man to battle with Sammon is because Adkins prefers a big man little man two up top combo and if Sammon gets injured that gets ruined if we get rid of Higdon.

Dan Burn, isn't he the one that was in the Yeovil team that won promotion to the Championship?

Dan Burn and Byron Webster played for the Yeovil team that got promoted,and virtually kicked owt that moved,so i would relish us signing such a player

I wouldn't worry about his pace, it's a bit of a cliché comment about all tall centre halves that people make that rarely is ever a real problem.

It only becomes an issue if the centre half in question isn't very good at being a centre half.

Adkins must have. It's a verb "to have". "Of" is a preposition and a jolly good one at that. "Burn is one of the players we may sign"

There is no verb "to of". "Must of" is literally nonsense. It has no meaning.

Just trying to save the English language...tomorrow I'll cure the common cold.

..well, just checked him out and he played last few games for Fulham, the fans like him and they're struggling for CB's like us...who knows eh?

Dean Hammond deal done? Why haven't we announced it?

UTB

It may not have been. That said, we may make one or more signings tomorrow. It makes sense to announce them all on the same day - press conferences etc.

Don't know much about Burn but he fits my height restrictions! Hammond, I do know. An integral part of Leicester's fabulous late run to premiership safety last season; NA's former captain. I think he'll be the best central midfielder in League One and a leader at that.

How can I put it?......

GERRIMIN!!!!!!!

..well, just checked him out and he played last few games for Fulham, the fans like him and they're struggling for CB's like us...who knows eh?

A lot of the Fulham fans think he's the best CB at the club at the minute and some of them saying they are disappointed he's leaving..... Looking like it could be a class signing if he's that highly rated at a big championship club.

Back
Top Bottom