Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Pompey_Blade

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

I thought we already received our sanction of being put into a transfer embargo?
  2. Pompey_Blade

Cheerio Hecky

It seems that way doesn't it, I'm not saying this is what I want to happen. Just what I think the princes.plan is.
  3. Pompey_Blade

McBurnie

Good shout. Robbo also very good actually now you mention it..but if your denying McBurnie played well, i think it is you that was watching a different game.
  4. Pompey_Blade

Cheerio Hecky

We havnt tried to compete this year, net spend is something like 5 million if you take into account Archer is basically a loan. Could have any manager and nothing will change. The prince didn't want to compete, take the money and rebuild next year that's the plan. Hecky stays. I know it's...
  5. Pompey_Blade

McBurnie

McBurnie, was 100% our best player today.....
  6. Pompey_Blade

The ‘be patient’ brigade

Best if you just accept this season is a write of. As depressing as it is, I have accepted since the palace game. It embarrassing that we have purposely not even tried to make an effort to compete this year. But not worth getting worked up over. Doesn't matter what manager we have. We are just...
  7. Pompey_Blade

Match Thread EFL Cup Round 2 - Sheffield United v. Lincoln City - 30th August 2023

Anyone got the audio pass on sufc.co.uk. doesn't seem to be working for me?
  8. Pompey_Blade

Gone Elsewhere Chuba Akpom

I'd imagine so yes, was one of best players in League up to his injury. Good player is Oli, mixture between bad luck with injuries and Wilder playing him as a target man.
  9. Pompey_Blade

Gone Elsewhere Chuba Akpom

Our current number 9, who was our joint top goal scorer last season?
  10. Pompey_Blade

Prince on Sheff United Way

Well done YorkBlade, good interview. Of course he can't say too much. But I welcome the news he wants to retain an interest. He has done a good job, only issue is that he doesn't have the required money.
  11. Pompey_Blade

Blades Crest Referendum

I'd like a shield
  12. Pompey_Blade

Nice Value Punts - Blades v Citeh

Ndiaye to have 3 or more shots at 10/1
  13. Pompey_Blade

I said I’d eat humble pie!

Good luck in the play offs and your lot gave us a good scare. Some people on here where cacking it a few weeks ago.
  14. Pompey_Blade

Norwood

You are spot on, however it wasn't just his passing stats that he was topping for the league at the time. Off the top of my head he was also up there for interceptions and tackles. I said a few months back to my old man, if any team give Norwood space we will win. Like you mention it's when...
  15. Pompey_Blade

Norwood

Literally one of our key performers all season, the stats backed it up. However his form has dropped off a cliff recently. But let's not forget his earlier form.
  16. Pompey_Blade

CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

Is the 500 points just for the person that's buying? I.e if someone added as freind or family has less then 500?
  17. Pompey_Blade

Wilder to Watford

Good luck to him. Still best manager we've had in my lifetime. Ownership let him and us down.
  18. Pompey_Blade

New training pitch

Sounds like he's just looking to blame anything but the training methods for all the injuries to me.
  19. Pompey_Blade

McAtee pants down

Oh get a grip ffs!
  20. Pompey_Blade

Managers who have no bottle.....

Get A Grip FFS!
  21. Pompey_Blade

Take Basham off

Osborn at fault for the goal. Watch it again he was on the wrong side of basham and nowhere near where he should have been
  22. Pompey_Blade

Transfer Deadline Day Show

Just want to say Brilliant show YorkBlade.
  23. Pompey_Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Carlisle United - 10th August 2021

I've got audio but it's radio sheff. Was expecting in house Comms?
  24. Pompey_Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Carlisle United - 10th August 2021

The game isint being streamed anywhere so no links. The club can't stream it as don't have rights to Caraboa Cup
  25. Pompey_Blade

New training building

That's why I searched for the thread. Was supposed to be ready in Jan wasn't it? Wonder if it's been canceled.
  26. Pompey_Blade

New training building

Anyone know what's going on with this?
  27. Pompey_Blade

The injuries

It's simple, we can't afford the wages to compete. This point can't be argued.
  28. Pompey_Blade

Dean Hammond: The Truth Video

Brilliant content. Any chance you could make your content available as an audio podcast? I would certainly subscribe.
  29. Pompey_Blade

Chris Wilder and money

I don't see why some people find it so hard to understand. We have had to try and build a stronger squad with a very limited wage bill for this league. We weren't even able to compete with most of the championship on wages when we went up. The fees are very misleading, as I've said, hes had to...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom