Norwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How did he get the shirt in front of Mcatee? Offers nothing in the midfield going forward like Mcatee does. Doyle,Berge look lost with him there. Get Norwood off now for Mcatee it’s plain to see there is no link between midfield and attack

How did he get the shirt in front of Mcatee? Offers nothing in the midfield going forward like Mcatee does. Doyle,Berge look lost with him there. Get Norwood off now for Mcatee it’s plain to see there is no link between midfield and attack
Don't worry a fresh off the bench should offer something different

I think if we can get Osula or Mcatee on for Mcburnie, we might have a chance with some pace on the counter.

I would lean towards Osula

I don’t think this is the game to judge any of our players in, is it?

Literally may as well have a Burnley shirt on.

Apparently

Behave you melt

i dont blame hecky for resting mcatee its just that both norwood and fleck have gone wouldnt bother me if neither of em put the shirt on again having said that theyve been great servants for the club these last 5 years but times caught up with the pair of em and its not their fault the incompetence of our boardroom landing us with an embargo in january stopped us from recruiting the players we needed for the promotion push

Just a crazy thought, would Fleck and Norwood be allowed quad bikes at Wembley?

He almost gave them a 1 on 1 within the first 5 minutes of the game when was pressed and just coughed it up.

And that was while we still had 11 on the pitch!

He almost gave them a 1 on 1 within the first 5 minutes of the game when was pressed and just coughed it up.

And that was while we still had 11 on the pitch!

Yep gone back to dithering on the ball under pressure and his pings going to someone in the stands.

He was bang in form. Not sure what the hell happened against Boro but he has been wank ever since.
Agreed, was a vital cog up to the boro game....Real classy how some just have to throw some fckr under the bus. Probably same giddy ones who expected us to win tonight. We're gonna Wembley and we're going up..but no let's torch one of them who's made this season what it is. Entitled to your opinion? Of course you are but grow the fck up.

Need to accept that fleck and Norwood are done, none of them offer anything anymore, gone stale needs a total refresh next season regardless of what division we’re in.

Its a strange one with him. In the first premier league season, he was outstanding and a key cog in the team that finished 9th.

The following season opposition teams worked out to press him as he needed too much time on the ball and was liable to make mistakes in key areas of the pitch.

Fast forward to this season....Up until the Boro home game, either no teams were pressing him, and Boro got theirs hands on the blue print from 2 years ago of how to play against him, or he had adapted his game, and due to lack of form, or legs having gone is having a torrid time.

I fear its the latter!

Every player and staff member came over to the away end last night. Except Norwood. Thanks for that oli

Regards Norwood think it's significant that both Brighton and Fulham didn't think he could play in the Premier League.
However Wilder basically saw Norwood's strengths and weaknesses and our whole playing style revolved around playing to Norwood's strengths.
He was used almost like a quarterback and used to play some great long passes.

However my concern this season is we've were so predictable.
It's as though every single one of our midfielders were told....when you get the ball make sure you pass it to Norwood...he'll generally be deep lying in the defensive midfield area, so always should be available.

When Norwood played well....we played well.....when Norwood's passing was off....it was as though the midfield couldn't function as a unit...and we struggled.
I used to think why do our tactics revolve so much around Norwood. We had no plan B.

However against Wigan our midfield was more of a unit, with Doyle, Berge and McAtee all contributing, it was good to see.

Back
Top Bottom