McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's just a natural reaction. Even a saint would probably say "but he was pulling my shirt" to be honest.
Truth is nobody knows what he said or what the ref thought he heard. I'm pretty sure there were some expletives in there. Personally I'm not against bookings for foul language but it needs to be implemented on every occasion, which currently it clearly isn't.

Don’t suppose anything will change soon but nice to see fans from other clubs clearly pissed off with the system too.

View attachment 171266
I posted about this incident on another thread yesterday. It was so blatant (and covered live (in close up) by the Sky coverage)....!!! The lino just stood there and took the abuse (having given the foul in Pickford's favour in the first place). Just embarrassing..... and infuriating at the same time!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if we collected 0.00xg once Oli Mac went off.

Not that xG matters but we looked shit is what I’m trying to say

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

Do some of our fans have a penchant for players that consistently miss gilt edged chances ?

That never ever win back possession cos they are far too slow to cover the ground and react to situations ?

Scored a good penalty. Let’s leave it at that.

Hooked after 50 odd mins should tell you everything.

Unequivocally more a part of our offensive problems than he could ever be a solution.

UTB

Last edited:
Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

Do some of our fans have a penchant for players that consistently miss gilt edged chances ?

That never ever win back possession cos they are far too slow to cover the ground and react to situations ?

Hooked after 50 off mins should tell you everything.

Unequivocally more a part of our offensive problems than he could ever be a solution.

UTB
McBurnie, was 100% our best player today.....

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

Hooked after 50 off mins should tell you everything.

UTB
I am in awe of your utter stupidity sir.

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

UTB
On ignore you go you simpleton.

Incredible how reliant we are on him and crazy that we didn’t sign any other striker that can compete in the air and hold the ball up

It is. And that we don't have any others should not be an indictment on the other strikers, more a hint that we should maybe, just maybe, try playing to their strengths?

Whats overlooked is his importance at opponents corners, the amount of headers he wins in our own box is ridiculous, I agree his conversion rate isn't great but, like mcgoldrick, who wasn't prolific, his importance to us is more than just scoring goals

I don't even think I would say Mcburnie was our best player in that first half, he certainly proved he was the most important though. The whole game changed when he came off, Archer who looked really lively when Mcburnie was linking with him all of a sudden disappeared from the game, coincidence?. Manchester United didn't even get much better, we just got alot worse. For the first time in a long time we looked like we had a midfield, again with Mcburnie dropping deeper. Mcburnie goes off, back to nothingness again. VITAL player. Only problem with Mcburnie (and it is a big one) is his injuries are far too often.

Can't understand why we didn't try to bring in a cheap emergency big lad in case McBurnie (who has a history of niggles and injuries) was out for any length of time this season.

Actually yes I do understand why we didn't. It's because we are have a management who are reight gud and can see the fucking obvious but who are just really unlucky. Constantly.

Can't understand why we didn't try to bring in a cheap emergency big lad in case McBurnie (who has a history of niggles and injuries) was out for any length of time this season.

Actually yes I do understand why we didn't. It's because we are have a management who are reight gud and can see the fucking obvious but who are just really unlucky. Constantly.
I wanted Morris but unfortunately Luton went up.

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

UTB

Obvious trolling is obvious.

He should have scored our early chance, I’ll give you that, but you saw what we miss immediately after he went off.

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

UTB
. Coming across as quite sad and bitter right now.

no me neither rumour at the time was that hecky wanted to bring kiefer moore in but abdullah blocked the move and hes the guy responsible for us heading back to the championship im not a big hecky fan but no manager given a paltry 26m net spend is keeping us in the premier league

Absolute.

Fucking.

Bollox.

UTB
WOW

Obvious trolling is obvious.

He should have scored our early chance, I’ll give you that, but you saw what we miss immediately after he went off.
OK superstar.

Tell me EXACTLY what we miss ?

Be as specific, detailed and technical as you so desire.

Genuinely interested.

If you are as confident as you, and others claim to be, im expecting a detailed dosier of a dozen points that extends beyond he won a couple of headers in our own box.

Over to you 👍

UTB

…or could not afford the creature that you describe ?

OK superstar.

Genuinely interested.

If you are as confident as you, and others claim to be, im expecting a detailed dosier of a dozen points that extends beyond he won a couple of headers in our own box.

Over to you 👍

UTB
He won 12 headers in our box. Will that do you or should we consider all his link up play with Archer and McAtee ?

OK superstar.

Genuinely interested.

Over to you 👍

UTB

Your first two words make it an utter waste of time.

You’re right, him going off makes zero difference to the way we play, our ability to keep hold of the ball longer than 5 seconds and we don’t end up retreating yards and yards and putting ourselves under pressure at all.

Everyone’s just blinded by his own box headers 🙄

Back
Top Bottom