New training building

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regard Potter as a decent manager.

Sealife aquarium in Brighton was ok. Set in a Victorian type building.
Remember the 5 - 4 Us vs Seagulls. Mad game.

And for the foreseeable future. That's the Premier league for you. I must say though I'm confident we will have a much better season next year. Some of our kids are exceptional. Just need another striker to help out Maupay.
You've got a good manager and some good players. But most of all you've got a brilliant owner. Really good club who came back from some of the worst ownership in football history. No problem with Brighton at all. And I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tariq Lamptey.

But Solly March is still a twat 😂

Last edited:
Regard Potter as a decent manager.

Sealife aquarium in Brighton was ok. Set in a Victorian type building.
Remember the 5 - 4 Us vs Seagulls. Mad game.
Sussex is home to some of the nicest castles in the UK. I'm not from Brighton.

You've got a good manager and some good players. But most of all you've got a brilliant owner. Really good club who came back from some of the worst ownership in football history. No problem with Brighton eaat all. And I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tariq Lamptey.

But Solly March is still a twat 😂
Thanks for this. You sound like a spot on chap. No idea what Solly has done but his a squeaky clean lad. You never hear anything about him. Just picked up a nasty injury against Liverpool.Looks set to miss the rest of the season.

Thanks for this. You sound like a spot on chap. No idea what Solly has done but his a squeeky clean lad. You never hear anything about him. Just picked up a nasty injury against Liverpool.Looks set to miss the rest of the season.
His constant throwing himself on the floor is hugely frustrating.

Don't want him to be injured though

Sussex is home to some of the nicest castles in the UK. I'm not from Brighton.
Another Partridge moment.

sbrogCtTD6m4.gif

What else am I suppose to do during lockdown? I must have watched our wins over Liverpool and Spurs about a 1000 times now. Not to mention reading other clubs forums.
Did you know you spent over 60 million on transfers last summer while we spent less than a million on first team players. Just goes to show it's not all about money.
But yet you spent £80m give or take a few coppers in 2018-19 and we spent £6m.

Just goes to show there’s swings and roundabouts

I'm always respectful. Some folks on here don't like the truth. All started with Maupay and Burnie thread which again I was proved right.
McBurnie is just a slow starter. Give him another preseason and he’ll be like peak Vieiri 😉

If you get relegated it won't be built anytime soon either. With Covid about nobody knows when fans will return. In the Championship they are the lifeblood of any club.

My club has had to put on hold increasing the capacity of the Amex by a further 1750 seats making our ground bigger than yours. Our aim is to reach 32500 so we can hold senior England internationals there.

On another note our training ground is one of the best in the country. I've been there and it's a thing of beauty. The whole infrastructure of my club is world class.
“The Amex”. Plastic ground with a plastic name for plastic fans.

“The Amex”. Plastic ground with a plastic name for plastic fans.
Worst pre match build up in the stadium I've ever witnessed. Completely boring. No music or anything, just talking to people in the crowd which you can't even hear.

Then the players come out to a hymn about Sussex.

Absolutely dire.

If you get relegated it won't be built anytime soon either. With Covid about nobody knows when fans will return. In the Championship they are the lifeblood of any club.

My club has had to put on hold increasing the capacity of the Amex by a further 1750 seats making our ground bigger than yours. Our aim is to reach 32500 so we can hold senior England internationals there.

On another note our training ground is one of the best in the country. I've been there and it's a thing of beauty. The whole infrastructure of my club is world class.
Brighton are still a shit club period.

I’ve seen a discussion on Twitter that so far no work has begun on the training ground?

Anyone drove past and seen anything as of yet?

Maybe this is what CW was referring to in his press conference, about sticking with plans moving forward?

Would be a disgrace if we don't invest in improving facilities and at least have some legacy from these 2 seasons in the PL.

That's why I searched for the thread. Was supposed to be ready in Jan wasn't it? Wonder if it's been canceled.

That's why I searched for the thread. Was supposed to be ready in Jan wasn't it? Wonder if it's been canceled.
If we are to move forward as a club it needs to happen. Like Wilder said "it needs to happen now." Suppose the best person to ask about it is Stephen Bettis.

View attachment 86423

can we take a minute to appreciate this quality photoshop job on the architectural rendering.

Highlight is Wilder and Knill on the balcony. Didzy sort of floating there a close second. Also what's with the weird ghost on the far right of the balcony?
Good see Hendo still here.

Back
Top Bottom