Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bearlie

Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

Is my prize in the post 😍
  2. Bearlie

Hecky song

You should write a guide book ,How to make yourself look a complete numpty.
  3. Bearlie

First trip to the Lane this season

How come you haven't asked which local boozers are showing the game ?? Then we can present you with your " hey look at me I'm on holiday badge "
  4. Bearlie

Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

Everton ,is he red or blue ..
  5. Bearlie

"Ball knowledge"

I still don't know what sander berge is like,apparently we will all see how good he is when he goes to team that mould everything around him and are better than us .....
  6. Bearlie

Roy's View From... Man City Fans Views On James McAtee

What bunch of self entitled wankers ....these won't be your old die hard city city fans ....these are the new breed of half and half scarf wankers
  7. Bearlie

The Shape of the Squad

No time for sentiment, they will be held in high esteem by us blades .However I don't want to see them on the pitch past there sell by date .........time stands still for no man ask TC ,Edwards, Morris etc
  8. Bearlie

14th this season

Oh lord
  9. Bearlie

Team

What difference would it make to Watford which striker we play ...? I'm sure they know we are going to play a striker so get of the kids back ffs
  10. Bearlie

That showed us

My missus got caught up in that ,only time she's ever been to Lane # W@nkers
  11. Bearlie

Who's had the best recruitment so far

Stoke fans seem to totally disagree with your prediction ,I will go for Luton Town getting top 4/5
  12. Bearlie

Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

Shit Wasp ? Is this the craze we're lads try and come up with a double barrel insult to someone ... And hope it catches on ? Yours is fucking terrible mate, keep trying .....
  13. Bearlie

The Open - Fitzy

😴
  14. Bearlie

9 am thursday

I'm not purchasing a season ticket this season, what will pay on the door prices be ?
  15. Bearlie

Errea....new kit supplier?

Over 1000 posts speculating on the new kit .......I think some of you lot need to get about a bit more ...
  16. Bearlie

Could Sean Bean be our most famous supporter?

I'm guessing flea wouldn't have a clue were Bramall Lane is .... And the Beast has probably never put his hand in his pocket to buy a ticket to watch United . My vote goes to Shred . We need to stop claiming some of these non entity's as " on of our own "
  17. Bearlie

Oliver Burke

Thanks Chrissy
  18. Bearlie

Oliver Burke

Fraud !
  19. Bearlie

Thank you Sander

Won't get half that unfortunately
  20. Bearlie

John MacPhail - update

Runs a ex forces charity
  21. Bearlie

John MacPhail - update

Gerr fowler ?
  22. Bearlie

John MacPhail - update

I was mates with little Bert in the Army (Dave)
  23. Bearlie

The Railway

The pub has been ruined in my opinion.
  24. Bearlie

Neil Warnock

He's not exactly going to drop his dad in it is he ,,,,,
  25. Bearlie

Neil Warnock

Lots of smoke mate tbf
  26. Bearlie

Neil Warnock

I heard a long time ago that he tried doing the same with Billy .....
  27. Bearlie

Family supports who?

Dad no one Mam no one Al grandads and grannies no one Siblings no one Aunty's uncles No one What a boring bunch of that's I used Bramall Lane as a way of escaping these non entity's..... Blade since 81 .... Hope that clears it up From dearne Valley bang in centre of donny, Rotherham and...
  28. Bearlie

Furthest South we go next season

8 roses derby's...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom