Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What’s happened? Is he still their captain, thought he was first name on the team sheet

I think the last few weeks of the transfer window will see a lot of surprising transfers with player's seeking regular games with the world cup so close
Can we have a cheeky inquiry to take him with wolves paying a lot of his wages
Back 3 of Anel him and Egan
We can only dream
Shit just woke up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think the last few weeks of the transfer window will see a lot of surprising transfers with player's seeking regular games with the world cup so close
We can only dream
Shit just woke up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shit doesn't sleep

He'd be a reight signing for us, but even if we could make the numbers stack up he's easy good enough for most prem teams outside top 4 or so

We can only dream
Shit just woke up
Shit doesn't sleep
Well it just lies there on the centre spot 😁

Wolves moving to 4 at the back this season. Coady doesn’t do well in a 4 so feels he has to leave to keep up his chances of going to the World Cup. Looks like he's going to Everton.

Liverpool also have youngsters such as Jack Robinson, Martin Kelly and Conor Coady who will be given the opportunity to pursue their career elsewhere for the right price.

Isn't he out of contract in the summer? If they want rid then i think we may have to pay compo, but the amount ain't for Liverpool to decide.
We got JLT though

Wouldn’t get in front of Anel

i will never understand anyone who makes this move like coady. i couldnt move to Wednesday if they PL champs offering 200k a week as i couldnt wear the shirt. there are barriers you dont cross as a football fan/player
Screenshot_20220808-215414_Samsung Internet.jpg

i will never understand anyone who makes this move like coady. i couldnt move to Wednesday if they PL champs offering 200k a week as i couldnt wear the shirt. there are barriers you dont cross as a football fan/player
View attachment 141300
Maybe something to do with being a PROFESSIONAL footballer, rather than a fan?

Maybe something to do with being a PROFESSIONAL footballer, rather than a fan?
there are 90 other clubs to play for. imagine your billy sharp. you can play for Rotherham, Barnsley, Leeds, Doncaster or Chesterfield thats fine. i couldnt do it as i couldnt wear that shirt

i couldnt imagine boyhood celtic or rangers fans crossing the divide, ill admit they would be a lesser fan if they did so

View attachment 141300

From the outside looking in, it doesn’t feel like Liverpool and Everton have that much of a fierce rivalry like us and Wednesday for example.

Liverpool seem to hate Man Utd more.

Back
Top Bottom