9 am thursday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score

When are Championship fixtures released?​

The full fixture list for the Championship, League One and League Two will be released at 9am on Thursday 23 June.

The precise dates and kick-off times initially announced may undergo changes due to Sky Sports making their TV picks.

The live TV broadcaster for the 2022-23 EFL season will be Sky Sports, while ITV will show highlights on Saturdays at 9pm on ITV4.

itv 4 not quest ,was unaware of that

Are we certain to be away first due to the women's semi final a few days before the season? They've had to widen the pitch for that and obviously set the whole ground out differently so I'm guessing that will be the case.

When are Championship fixtures released?​

The full fixture list for the Championship, League One and League Two will be released at 9am on Thursday 23 June.

The precise dates and kick-off times initially announced may undergo changes due to Sky Sports making their TV picks.

The live TV broadcaster for the 2022-23 EFL season will be Sky Sports, while ITV will show highlights on Saturdays at 9pm on ITV4.

itv 4 not quest ,was unaware of that

"Kick off times may undergo changes due to Sky Sports"?! 🤣

I am not 100% on this!, but, I reckon I heard on Skysport TV that the Championship Fixtures will be announced at/from 11am on (this coming) Thurs 23rd June.

Apologies in advance, should I be wrong.

Oh for the good old days when you were waiting sweaty palmed for the newspaper lad to deliver the Star so that you found out the fixtures

Nothing makes me yearn for the old days more than Sky Sports News on fixtures day.

I happened to be at home last week when the PL ones were announced and they don't half talk some shit about them.

It's pretty fucking obvious what's going to happen, each team will play the other teams twice, once home and once away. Yet they managed to talk for 12 hours about them.

I am not 100% on this!, but, I reckon I heard on Skysport TV that the Championship Fixtures will be announced at/from 11am on (this coming) Thurs 23rd June.

Apologies in advance, should I be wrong.
almost certainly 9am. with league cup draw at 2.30pm

I'm not purchasing a season ticket this season, what will pay on the door prices be ?

I think all clubs will notice a drop in the number of fans going next seaso Inc the PL, for obvious reasons.

In the good old days I looked for:
First game
Last game
Boxing day
Easter
Seaside games
And any derbies
London away games

Now I expect that we’ll have:
All the best games moved to inconvenient times for sky
Furthest away game moved to a 7am kick off
Rotherham away moved by SYP to Lisbon when a rock concert is on

i have noticed a 2 trends over the last 10 years we have been at home on opening day 4 of the last 5 years & 7 of the last 10 years. also we havent played a team that would get promotion/title (in PL case) on opening day since 2016, only 2 in 10 years in bolton & bristol city. as mostly they finish midtable or fighting relegation

Back
Top Bottom