Neil Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's in the news again regarding the long standing rumours of him wanting payments from his players to get a game.

"I talk all the time to Mike, great fella once you get to know him, salt of the earth, lovely man, he's always been a favourite of mine"

Edit: wasn't warnock sponsored by specsavers when he was at united?

Warnock will be quality on Twitter I'm sure. Fair play to him for going on it, he'll provide some funny moments, I look forward to messages about Wednesday fans!

He's in the news again regarding the long standing rumours of him wanting payments from his players to get a game.
I heard a long time ago that he tried doing the same with Billy .....

I heard a long time ago that he tried doing the same with Billy .....
There have been many rumours doing the rounds for many years about this, alongside the ones about young players being put under pressure to have his son as their agent if they wanted to progress. Might be nothing to it all, but there might be…….

There have been many rumours doing the rounds for many years about this, alongside the ones about young players being put under pressure to have his son as their agent if they wanted to progress. Might be nothing to it all, but there might be…….
Lots of smoke mate tbf

If these daft rumours are to be believed, then ask the likes of Phil Jagielka, Michael Tonge, Nick Montgomery amongst other young players that Warnock introduced to the first team, if they paid Neil Warnock to play them. What a total load of bollocks. People have short memories. Warnock did wonders for us.

Back
Top Bottom