Hecky song

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
It's getting a lot of airing on London Road I can't be arsed searching it but I made It up

We've got super heckingbottom he knows exactly what we need Anel at the back sharpy in attack taking us to the Premier league I'm sorry if it comes over cheesy but my song is getting sung and I'm fucking loving it ⚔

It's getting a lot of airing on London Road I can't be arsed searching it but I made It up

We've got super heckingbottom he knows exactly what we need Anel at the back sharpy in attack taking us to the Premier league I'm sorry if it comes over cheesy but my song is getting sung and I'm fucking loving it ⚔
The Ivor Novello is in the mail.

Spoke with my friend Simon Cowell and he's defo interested in speaking with you but he did mention the longevity of songs around managers as football is a fickle old game.

Simes says that to achieve true songsmith immortality you need a Greasy Chip Butty or Barrel of Money type song .

Spoke with my friend Simon Cowell and he's defo interested in speaking with you but he did mention the longevity of songs around managers as football is a fickle old game.

Simes says that to achieve true songsmith immortality you need a Greasy Chip Butty or Barrel of Money type song .
I spoke to my friend x he said that's fine e

I've heard songs about murder and rape, not heard that one though?

You should write a guide book ,How to make yourself look a complete numpty.

* Fires up Cubase *

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom