Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wait and see if he does sign for psv.

He's the sort we need though.

Champions League football. Winning most games in the league, having more possession, more attacking opportunities. Numerous players purchased after making a name for themselves in the eredivise. Or, play in the prem defending for most of your time. No brainer really.

Can't wait for his signing video. USA USA USA!

Thought Trusty might have phoned him to persuade him to join us at the Lane but then read that he already has a yankee pal at PSV , so that’s a real shame - option or obligation to buy would have been perfect for us

Oh well it paves the way for...... NANASIIIIIIIIII

Still need a creative player to drive us forward , do the unexpected , wrong foot defenders amd and create chances

Thought Trusty might have phoned him to persuade him to join us at the Lane but then read that he already has a yankee pal at PSV , so that’s a real shame - option or obligation to buy would have been perfect for us
He phoned him after speaking to Ramsdale... 'Yeah PSV? Erm... Do they also need a LCB?'

Chuba is preferred to Malik but I guess Bayern have moved this one quickly. Shame as I have no idea who option 3 on the list is

PSV flexing a 10p relegation release clause + tripple your wages deal if that ever happened.

Right now, we don't look an attractive proposition. We've just come up, lost the two standout loanees and sold our best player and not really done anything about it.
From the outside looking in as a player, you'd think (like everyone) we're certs for the drop.

We need something decent to land sharpish that might inspire others to follow.

Still just the one journo who has confirmed that he's going to PSV. If player has chosen them then surely more would have reported on it by now. Bit late to do some digging but i will try.

Right now, we don't look an attractive proposition. We've just come up, lost the two standout loanees and sold our best player and not really done anything about it.
From the outside looking in as a player, you'd think (like everyone) we're certs for the drop.

We need something decent to land sharpish that might inspire others to follow.
At least someone's enjoying themselves 😁

Still just the one journo who has confirmed that he's going to PSV. If player has chosen them then surely more would have reported on it by now. Bit late to do some digging but i will try.
Nothing from Fabrizio yet

Hopefully he doesn't suffer the same fate as Pat Tillman

The Ramble on youtube today was saying

• Its Akpom or Tillman, and we prefer Akpom, unless . . . . .
  • . . . . . . Jebbo refuses to sign his contract and we sell him. If we sell Jebbo, we may go after both.

Not my preference.

Who does Jebbo think he is 🤣

Finishes like he’s wearing flip flops get Osulas contract sorted before him

If he'd rather go to shite Dutch league than come to PL then it shows his level of ambition. Bye.
Exactly.

Enjoy your 5 minutes in the Champions League.

Then back to 30+ games of Farmers football.

Why would he turn down PL football? It would be the perfect window for him.

Have a word, Trusty!

Who does Jebbo think he is 🤣
Wholly agree, I think he's a talented lad and could go on to have a good career but it seems a bit of a 'culture' around not renewing your contract has arisen at United. Ndiaye in his season and a bit of tremendous play could get away with it, Berge who was starting on a higher plane will probably earn more money sitting on somebody else's bench but these youngsters want to be careful and look at the Mellis' and Slews of this world before deciding they can do better.

Back
Top Bottom