Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Someone knowledgeable do a running total of what we’ve spent, by my reckoning if we’ve got say £17m from sales and £20m budget (inc or not inc wages) that’s £37m Starting pot.
I am far from knowledgeable, but my understanding is that we have spent £10M so far on transfer fees.
I don't know about the nett effect of wages with the new lads compared to taking Bill, JOC and Enda off the wage bill.

So very basic maths tells me we have about £20M ish left to spend on transfer fees, this is on the low side I hope. With the other £5M to cover salaries of new players and loans.

We are still going to have to work very hard to get in the right quality and numbers before the end of the transfer window.
I have full trust in the club to do enough. I am just hoping we get some of our first choices and not have to go down to 3rd or 4th on the list. But I suppose that is what the list is for!

well the way hecky was talking about jebbo and osula the other day it sounds like hes loosing patience with both of em i also think if we get a decent bid come in for jebbo we will accept it and then bring 2 strikers in i think osula is worth perservering with and would send him out on loan to a lower end championship club for the season
A lower end championship club? Do you mean a club like the pigs?

Everything agreed and it’s now upto the player so says DS. But adds he’d have thought the player would be over here now if he was choosing us.

He's a young lad, and has massive potential. If we sell him now it's way too early. It's another 2 years before we can judge him..We need to hang onto him.
But he doesn’t want to hang onto us coz we look like relegation and it makes sense for him to get in the door of an established PL club

Does RM have an update?

Is it all over bar the shouting?

He posted this in another thread

Cole Palmer no1 priority for left footer ACM loan.
Apart from that no other updates on what has been said previously.

Akpom versus Tillman (not heard we are out of the race for MT - media says he is off to PSV but unsure if thats confirmed).

Jebbo sale may help us go for both.

Souza gone flat/no movement when it sounded like he would follow Trusty pre Palace. Relegation drop in wages is the issue again. Burnley now in the race for him. (Seen Nickos tweet)

Not heard anything re Berge leaving but wouldn't surprise me.

Wouldn't surprise me if we line up a new strategy for attacking options as Malik and Akpom seemed to have stalled over the weekend. Still crossing my fingers for Malik.

This is the big one.
I won't say make or break because I still worry he will pick PSV, but we cab strengthen up top and in midfield, but as far as Ili linking the two together this fella seems like he'd be the man for the job.

I actually want him as much as all 3 city lads now.

So why is Darren saying its all agreed and down to the player. Somebody's either lying or dunt know Jack shit.

El Accounto spinning more nonsense.

Granted I don't help by posting his tweets on here from time to time. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah I think people got a bit giddy when he tweeted that he'd agreed terms with us.

I personally thought it was quite clear that he'd agreed terms with both clubs and had a decision to make and it was fairly obvious that decision wasn't going to end well for us...

If there's a positive to take from it, at least we were able to match their terms.

Or the player decided to sign for psv
So what I said about 5 hours ago then. Doing my head in all this bullshit on twitter. Just want us to get someone decent wi Ndiaye money and not end up wi 3rd fucking choice options.

I still don't think this is a done deal.
The figures on PSV's end might have come out but it sounds like our figures and offers are out there too.
Apparently it's down to the player.
He might have picked PSV, but I dont think all these details coming out of the proposed deal mean its set in stone just yet.

I still don't think this is a done deal.
The figures on PSV's end might have come out but it sounds like our figures and offers are out there too.
Apparently it's down to the player.
He might have picked PSV, but I dont think all these details coming out of the proposed deal mean its set in stone just yet.

I admire your optimism.

But zero chance he is turning down champions league football to come here. It’s not happening

We have to move on to more realistic targets

Back
Top Bottom