Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I admire your optimism.

But zero chance he is turning down champions league football to come here. It’s not happening

We have to move on to more realistic targets
I wouldn't rule out the pull of the Prem.
It's the holy grail for a lot of these overseas players. Admittedly so is the Champions League, but wity PSV, how many games are they realistically going to get?

I wouldn't rule out the pull of the Prem.
It's the holy grail for a lot of these overseas players. Admittedly so is the Champions League, but wity PSV, how many games are they realistically going to get?

Even if they get knocked out he’d still get to play in the secondary European competitions for a historic club and have a decent shot at the title.

I think we can be a bit myopic thinking the PL is the be all and end all for players.

I’d love to sign him, mainly because I don’t know where else the creativity is going to come from. But I think this ship has sailed

So unless I am reading this wrong, we have agreed a deal with Bayern, where as PSV are still finalising theirs?

Player will presumably choose once both offers are confirmed?

Think this is still gazzumpable but United don't seem the type to be able gazzump. Now or never Bettis..

Tell em Booker4 will bare his @rse ont Townhall steps shouting USA USA USA to show he’s the bigger blade that the biggest blade if he’ll sign tomorrow
If he signs Blade56 I may be tempted to bare my arse on the town hall steps in celebration! Right now. like all of us, it's just doom and gloom, and understandably so.

THIS is still the one that would cushion the loss of Ndiaye and Berge for me.
Him, Souza and O'Brien for Saturday and I'd be back on board.
Because I think the two loan players later in the window are going to be something special.

So, has he gone to PSV? EL Accounto says its still upto the player.

If just going from that list we need Doyle (plays 6 and 8), Obrien plays (8 and 10), Akpom (10 and 9) and I would choose McATee (8 and 10) over Palmer.

McAtee he knows the club, can play 8 and 10 and makes us more versatile.

Souza (Purchase
Doyle (purchase)
O'Brien (loan to buy)
McAtee (loan)
Akpom (Purchase)

Leaves us leaving a number 9 which I imagine then we need to swap Doyle to that striker.

It's going to be so tough getting any of them in. Someone will turn up left field meaning you may have to go down another route with all of them.

If just going from that list we need Doyle (plays 6 and 8), Obrien plays (8 and 10), Akpom (10 and 9) and I would choose McATee (8 and 10) over Palmer.

McAtee he knows the club, can play 8 and 10 and makes us more versatile.

Souza (Purchase
Doyle (purchase)
O'Brien (loan to buy)
McAtee (loan)
Akpom (Purchase)

Leaves us leaving a number 9 which I imagine then we need to swap Doyle to that striker.

It's going to be so tough getting any of them in. Someone will turn up left field meaning you may have to go down another route with all of them.
blimey if we got those 5 in it wouldnt half lift the doom and gloom amongst our fans and dont think its beyond the realms of possibility i can certainly see at least 3 of those coming in before the end of the window

Just seen a thing from a twitter account saying he is extending his contract at Bayern before his medical loan to PSV tomorrow. (Source: @iMiaSanMia with 365,000 followers).

Pretty disappointed with this news. I know it was always unlikely he'd chose us, but we really need a signing to get everyone buzzing. I think Souza is a good signing, but solid rather than exciting.

On the plus side, the likelihood of Booker4 being arrested for indecent exposure has diminished (unless it's for an unrelated incident of course).

Just seen a thing from a twitter account saying he is extending his contract at Bayern before his medical loan to PSV tomorrow. (Source: @iMiaSanMia with 365,000 followers).

Pretty disappointed with this news. I know it was always unlikely he'd chose us, but we really need a signing to get everyone buzzing. I think Souza is a good signing, but solid rather than exciting.

On the plus side, the likelihood of Booker4 being arrested for indecent exposure has diminished (unless it's for an unrelated incident of course).

Need a marquee signing for the fans and players morale desperately.

Princey said he would green light 100k a week on an incoming if required.. so let's go!

(Souza is not the marquee signing)

Princey said he would green light 100k a week on an incoming if required.. so let's go!

I agree with your sentiments.....but it's not going to happen is it? Princey says a lot of things, but actions speak louder than words. Selling quality players and replacing them with average players will result in only one thing. No doubt Jimmy Ramble will spout on about how brilliant these new players are and how the Prince has performed miracles though.

Only an opinion. I heard him mention the £100k/week if required

Thing is, I don’t believe he would ever come to the conclusion that paying a player £100k/week is required, therefore under his watch that won’t get sanctioned

Only an opinion. I heard him mention the £100k/week if required

Thing is, I don’t believe he would ever come to the conclusion that paying a player £100k/week is required, therefore under his watch that won’t get sanctioned
I wonder if this 100k/week that was mentioned would be for a potential loan signing. No way would we sign someone on a perm on that wage.

If Bayern are doing a loan to buy why would they pick us if we are offering similar values.

PSV - will be a top 3 team so can definitely pay the fee next year.

SUFC - 50%+ chance of being relegated and therefore deffo won't trigger the option.

From a players perspective again:

PSV - Chance to win a domestic honour and play in the CL for a season

SUFC - Relegation scrap in a team selling all their assets

If Bayern are doing a loan to buy why would they pick us if we are offering similar values.

SUFC - 50%+ chance of being relegated and therefore deffo won't trigger the option.

Agree with all of that. I guess I was hoping we could put in an offer to buy outright rather than loan that Bayern may have preferred.

Reality being our 2 best players, that won us promotion, had no intention of signing a new contract, so no Incentive to do well in their final yearand spreading a bad example to the rest Jebbo etc v get £30-40m for them now and use the template of the Anel signing to buy 9 £5m-10m players that are incentivised by the PL. Souza, Slim, Benni and Yasser maybe a good start

Play in a Pub League every Saturday vs the league marketed as The Best in the World.

It’s seemingly one of the Best Houses on the Worst Street or one of the Worst Houses on the Best Street!

Back
Top Bottom