Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Ramble on youtube today was saying

• Its Akpom or Tillman, and we prefer Akpom, unless . . . . .
  • . . . . . . Jebbo refuses to sign his contract and we sell him. If we sell Jebbo, we may go after both.

Not my preference.

• . . . . . . Jebbo refuses to sign his contract and we sell him. If we sell Jebbo, we may go after both.

Not my preference.
What does the Ramble know?!

Not my preference.
Was told he’s turned down one contract already so this might have some substance

Link? I cant find it😮. Goes against some of the stuff he's been saying recently but then we do take 2 weeks to do a video.
Thought you'd already know to be honest pal

Your info so far has been so on the money that's all

I hope we can bring Tillman in for no other reason than to maintain our relationship with Rangers. :)

Yeah I'm still salty about the Lundstram thing.

At this stage I think we need to make a serious decision on Jebbison or Osula and stick with one to develop fully. The current situation isn't doing either of them much good in my opinion. Keep one (and play them) and sell the other. Sounds like Jebbo's contract situation may determine which way that goes.

If Jebbo leaving for say £5-8m allowed us to bring in both Akpom and Tillman then it's a no-brainer for me.

At this stage I think we need to make a serious decision on Jebbison or Osula and stick with one to develop fully. The current situation isn't doing either of them much good in my opinion. Keep one (and play them) and sell the other. Sounds like Jebbo's contract situation may determine which way that goes.

If Jebbo leaving for say £5-8m allowed us to bring in both Akpom and Tillman then it's a no-brainer for me.
Both of their deals expire in the summer Wards it’d make too much sense for their deals to be staggered

Natasha Hemmingfield (did try and think of a song pun to go with it but couldn't do it unfortunately) has said he's " A player United's recruitment team are aware of but not sure how serious that interest is"

Natasha Hemmingfield (did try and think of a song pun to go with it but couldn't do it unfortunately) has said he's " A player United's recruitment team are aware of but not sure how serious that interest is"
Not sure that Nikoli Humpabump is really that ITK

Not sure that Nikoli Humpabump is really that ITK
I feel he's close enough to the club to know some things, but not everything - not sure if that qualifies him for the "Monty Python Stoning" gif or not though

Would it be to much to ask the clubs purchasing department to play their part in putting green confirmed banners on this lad palmer and souza ?
And if God's being belligerent towards my beloved blades a centre half that can cover Egan (or push him ) and Doyle back
I promise to start saying my prayers 🙏 like a good boy again (won't hurt.at my age bit of preparation work) 🫰

Is Jebbo really worth that much given his in-experience?
In a world where Brewster was worth £23.5m, definitely. Not a criticism of Brewster, by the way, he didn’t determine the fee, but we shouldn’t undersell. The lad is still 19 and his potential is big.

In a world where Brewster was worth £23.5m, definitely. Not a criticism of Brewster, by the way, he didn’t determine the fee, but we shouldn’t undersell. The lad is still 19 and his potential is big.
It could work in our favour or might be just hoping it will who knows but with the limited pre-season Jebbo has had and a few niggling injuries it might put of suitors this window. IF which is the biggest word here he gets full fitness and we manage to convince him his future is here, there could be a nice pay deal on the cards for him.

It could work in our favour or might be just hoping it will who knows but with the limited pre-season Jebbo has had and a few niggling injuries it might put of suitors this window. IF which is the biggest word here he gets full fitness and we manage to convince him his future is here, there could be a nice pay deal on the cards for him.
There is certainly a player in there. My preference would be to sign him up on a longer term contract, send him out on loan to a decent championship club and then integrate him into our first team in 12 months.

Unfortunately that sort of forward planning seems beyond us at present. For a club intent on being self sufficient, allowing the contracts of our best players to run down like this is beyond ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom