Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i know my memory isn’t the best but i’m sure deano was seen as a gangly useless fucker when he first signed and look how he turned out after getting consistent game time with us.

Some funny comments here.

He’s shown some nice flicks, touches and lay-offs tonight and last week. Pace, decent strength, power, tenacity and some decent touches. He makes a few bad decisions but most 19 year olds will. He will learn. He has the attributes to get better and i don't think anyone is saying he’s the finished article yet but lots of promise. He should of scored a few more but he gets himself in the right positions and once a couple go in it will help build his confidence and composure in front of goal.

Personally i would have him in front of sharp, mcburnie and osula in the pecking order based on current form. He makes things happen and is quite exciting to watch compared to some of the others.
In the prem?

i know my memory isn’t the best but i’m sure deano was seen as a gangly useless fucker when he first signed and look how he turned out after getting consistent game time with us.
Never get near Deane in a million years

Jebbison is a great talent and the lad has a big future. Kids are inconsistent.

Probably the same fucking morons on here who were slagging McAtee after Luton, saying Bogle is better than Baldock blah fucking blah...

In Hecky we Trust!

My only issue is he should have been playing most of this season, so these types of performances were in the Autumn and by now he's firing on all cylinders.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying he has a Summer a la Lundstram before our first PL jaunt, and Jebbison comes back as the man next season!

Some funny comments here.

He’s shown some nice flicks, touches and lay-offs tonight and last week. Pace, decent strength, power, tenacity and some decent touches. He makes a few bad decisions but most 19 year olds will. He will learn. He has the attributes to get better and i don't think anyone is saying he’s the finished article yet but lots of promise. He should of scored a few more but he gets himself in the right positions and once a couple go in it will help build his confidence and composure in front of goal.

Personally i would have him in front of sharp, mcburnie and osula in the pecking order based on current form. He makes things happen and is quite exciting to watch compared to some of the others.

I'm quite excited at the prospect of him and a fit Brewster competing for the No 9 jersey!

Tuck Ndiaye in behind, and that's a decent front two for bottom third of the PL.

I'm quite excited at the prospect of him and a fit Brewster competing for the No 9 jersey!

Tuck Ndiaye in behind, and that's a decent front two for bottom third of the PL.
If Brewster and Jebbo are competing for 1st choice forward next season we’ll be down by Easter.

Brewster needs a loan to Chesterfield and Jebbo to the championship.

If Brewster and Jebbo are competing for 1st choice forward next season we’ll be down by Easter.

Brewster needs a loan to Chesterfield and Jebbo to the championship.

This isn't PlayStation. If we're expecting a plethora of £20m signings and/or a long list of players desperate to join, then you might need to strap yourself in for a bumpy ride...

In the prem?
I don’t think hes the answer in the prem although i have no problem with him coming off the bench. In the championship he’s competing with what we have so happy that hes getting game time against the ‘easier’ clubs.

I hope we can make a big step in terms of quality up front when we go up.

He needs a McAtee like run in the side at Championship level. A season long loan would be ideal.

I think both have potential but i don’t think they are prem quality starters. Both championship level in my opinion. Whilst they have potential i think if these 2 are starting in the prem we will have trouble (not many goals). Coming off the bench and making a late impact is how is see them at prem level.

We need a solid striker if we go up whos a step above what we’ve got. The best move for jebbo would be a champ loan, if f he stays it will be a few late sub appearances. Not saying he’s bad but prem level is a big step up for him.

Are you 12 ?
Mate its so blatantly obvious that he needs a loan next year and you won’t hear a word said otherwise. What’s your obsession with him playing for us next year? No one is saying he won’t be good, it’s just so obvious he won’t be ready for premier league football 3 months from now.

You’ve got a weird obsession with the kid, which makes me assume you must have a personal connection to him?

This isn't PlayStation. If we're expecting a plethora of £20m signings and/or a long list of players desperate to join, then you might need to strap yourself in for a bumpy ride...
I don’t expect £20m players, Brewster and McBurnie prove that £20m players aren’t actually very good.

We need an effective PL forward (on loan is fine with big wages if necessary) with players behind them to create chances (Ndiaye will be part of this).

I’m not advocating spending a fortune, just looking further than the Championship and Scotland would be a start.

I don’t expect £20m players, Brewster and McBurnie prove that £20m players aren’t actually very good.

We need an effective PL forward (on loan is fine with big wages if necessary) with players behind them to create chances (Ndiaye will be part of this).

I’m not advocating spending a fortune, just looking further than the Championship and Scotland would be a start.
We need a talisman to take the pressure off McBurnie, Brewster & Jebbo who are likely to be the backups. They need to be quick too as we will be trying to hit teams on the break and Sharp/ McBurnie don’t allow us to do that

I don’t think hes the answer in the prem although i have no problem with him coming off the bench. In the championship he’s competing with what we have so happy that hes getting game time against the ‘easier’ clubs.

I hope we can make a big step in terms of quality up front when we go up.
I think he should be loaned out and see what he comes back like or sell him while his stock is high.

Nothing has changed. He's still a very promising talent just setting out. The hyperbole after Saturday, when according to some he was going to tear it up in the PL (he might in the future, but not next season) was over the top, as is the "he's only 2nd division level get rid" after last night. Him and Osula have bags of potential (as do a few other youngsters we have) and we have the right management team to nurture that. How they are used next season will be interesting, and influenced by how we recruit, they may figure or be out on loan until January.

Nothing has changed. He's still a very promising talent just setting out. The hyperbole after Saturday, when according to some he was going to tear it up in the PL (he might in the future, but not next season) was over the top, as is the "he's only 2nd division level get rid" after last night. Him and Osula have bags of potential (as do a few other youngsters we have) and we have the right management team to nurture that. How they are used next season will be interesting, and influenced by how we recruit, they may figure or be out on loan until January.

Would rather, if loaning, do it the other way around. Rotate him, Brewster, McBurnie, maybe a new loan signing as well, in and around Ndiaye. If it's clear by January that Jebbo is still some way off Premier League level and/or that the season is a write off, loan him out then. If he's able to contribute at the top level, then it's kind of important that we get a full season of him doing it, not half of one

Mate its so blatantly obvious that he needs a loan next year and you won’t hear a word said otherwise. What’s your obsession with him playing for us next year? No one is saying he won’t be good, it’s just so obvious he won’t be ready for premier league football 3 months from now.

You’ve got a weird obsession with the kid, which makes me assume you must have a personal connection to him?
Youre talking absolute shit mate
Snidey ,bitchy shit

Back
Top Bottom