Happy Bouncing Day, Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just had to wear the 2017 home shirt today going round the ASDA haha.......... I knew there would be a few grunters shopping before fucking off to the sty, you have to remind them who are superior in Sheffield. I don't think the pigs will ever get over that goal by Duffy it must have been as deflating for them as a condom going pop on the vinegar stroke. 💥

When Joao equalised I thought "we've fucked this".

Thank God for Mark Duffy.
"JOAOOOOOOO" great commentary tbh. Apart from that wanker "talk about (xyz)"

I agree though this was a big turning point for Sheffield clubs. They mentioned in thay game Wednesdays objective was promotion and they went completely the opposite way and, well, so did we 😀

Had no idea at all what was going on, being at a wedding in the northeast countryside. Eventually stole 5 mins to check my phone after the ceremony, when I KNEW it would all be over, for better or worse.

My reaction when it flashed up on my screen got me many funny looks from the wedding guests. I was in shock, ecstacy, disbelief...genuinely had to go and check every scores site I could find to make sure it was true.

Ended up getting merrily shitfaced into the night, delivered a cracking best man speech, and got off with one of the bride's mates.

Even though I was 150 miles away, it was still a brilliant day for me 😂

Love this: 'when you realize it’s gone in, you know the away fans are going to explode, but it takes just a moment for the sound to reach you.'
I don't know how or why but 2 American lads who do 'reactions' on YouTube have made their way in to my regular suggestions and they do a lot of British stuff. Brit music, comedy etc and they check out a lot of sports. I'm sure they say the same over in the States but they just don't have the same level of passion in there sports than we do here and in Europe. They have massive events but they're all a little meh, so when they even experience an average match over here it seems amazing to them.

I don't know how or why but 2 American lads who do 'reactions' on YouTube have made their way in to my regular suggestions and they do a lot of British stuff. Brit music, comedy etc and they check out a lot of sports. I'm sure they say the same over in the States but they just don't have the same level of passion in there sports than we do here and in Europe. They have massive events but they're all a little meh, so when they even experience an average match over here it seems amazing to them.

I love reaction videos, some of of my favourites of the youth of today watching music from my own youth. Fascinating takes.

What channel is this mate?

When Joao equalised I thought "we've fucked this".

Thank God for Mark Duffy.
I'm as pessimistic as anyone here - I was at Villa when we were 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go and wasn't sure it was in the bag :) - but that day when they equalised I really wasn't worried at all.

We were on top. We just were clearly the better team. We'd had decent chances and half chances all game, and they were no threat. I just thought we'd score again.

For instance the Brooks nutmeg and mishit pass to Leon was while we were still 2-1 up. That could easily have made it 3-1 early in the second half and that would've been fair.

So when it got to 2-2 I thought we'd get back in front.

But no-one could've imagined it would happen the way it did :)

Do the 🐷‘s still do the bouncing thing or did the embarrassment kill it stone dead?
Would image so. About the only original song thing they’ve got.
“ If you don’t fxxxing bounce, if you don’t fxxxing bounce your a Blade”
Words and lyrics penned by a certain W Shakespeare.

Back
Top Bottom