Match Thread Sheffield United v. Chelsea - 7th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CHE
CHE
CHE
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612610858182.png v.1612610879096.png
EPL Week 23 - Sunday 7th February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-chelsea.531/

Officials:

Referee:
Kevin Friend
Assistant Referee: Simon Beck
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Simon Hooper
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 11.29.59.png

Hudson odoi will have a fucking field day here

I’m angry at Ramsdale for that but really it’s not his fault and Werner would’ve scored if he didn’t take him out....it’s the teams fault for gifting Werner the chance
Don’t think Ramsdale did a lot wrong fkin crap back pass that did it

We ve been so careless in possession. The Bryan fuck up, just about summed it up.

your
Of course it’s a pen fss only question is why no yellow
okay, werner could have ran in any direction after the dive from ramsdale but whatever. all goalkeepers to stay on their line from now on as to not get in the way of opposition scoring

Are you saying that if an outfield player did that in the centre circle, it wouldn’t be a foul?
I think Werner runs into Ramsdale, not an outrageous award of course not, but I hate that Grealish move of falling into the contact. Ramsdale doesn’t clean him out, he’s already falling by the time he hits Ramsdales head

your

okay, werner could have ran in any direction after the dive from ramsdale but whatever. all goalkeepers to stay on their line from now on as to not get in the way of opposition scoring

So it’s ok for a keeper to run off his line, not get the ball and make contact with the striker?

Time to hang in and hope to pick off that one chance we'll get around the 86th minute

Azpe...(sp) us a bit of a twat hassling the ref when he was checking VAR.

So it’s ok for a keeper to run off his line, not get the ball and make contact with the striker?
im saying werner looked to run into him. i mean its just my personal prefference but if i was ramsdale and i was looking to take him out, i certainly wouldnt use my face to take him out at the knee

I appreciate Norwoods vision and passing prowess but he is half a yard slow and lightweight. You need to be a specimen in this league in every position.

No impetus, misplaced passing and its first part of the seasonitis all over again. This is crap. Oh and a goalkeeper who dives out the way of a half arsed soft shot penalty.

HOOF HOOF HOOF!
Can't we put mcdrunk on gardening leave for the rest of the season? This is utter brown dirt

im saying werner looked to run into him. i mean its just my personal prefference but if i was ramsdale and i was looking to take him out, i certainly wouldnt use my face to take him out at the knee

It doesn’t matter if he was looking to make contact, he’s got the ball so any contact by the keeper is always going to be a penalty if the keeper doesn’t get the ball.

If it was a United player brought down like that you’d be screaming for a penalty.

Back
Top Bottom