New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

third kit!! have you ever heard such shite? Just play in the red and white stripes every single game unless there's a clash...then revert to the change strip...third strip, fuck's sake. What the fucking fuck...

Ahh, a rant that chimes for me. Simple rules would stop this bollocks. Change strips to contain no colours of the home. Done! 3rd kits extinction. Will it happen? Will it fuck!

third kit!! have you ever heard such shite? Just play in the red and white stripes every single game unless there's a clash...then revert to the change strip...third strip, fuck's sake. What the fucking fuck...
have we ever actually played a match in a third kit? Fucking pointless

BtqpsQoCYAA4uEK.jpg

The new away kit looks smart. I dare say better than the home kit to be honest.

How do you get that logo off again?

Might have bought one without a sponsor on it. Still have the white Redtooth one - never been worn

I really don't like the white bits on the shirt, would of preferred it to be all black

You won't like what they've done with the reverse sponsor then...

"Is it smart Bob?"

"Yeah it's smart"

"And how smart is it?"

"Very smart. I think people should go away fully aware of just how smart the smartness factor is on this very smart kit"

Ah that explains why Scoogs has been off his game lately, he is now a part time lorry driver.

Agreed why could they have not put the Adidas logo on left on home shirt. The home shirt is the only item that has the Adidas logo in the middle I think? None of training gear is like that I'm sure.

Oh well it's 3 year deal with Adidas I believe? So maybe next year.

Umbro are back and I'm kinda wishing we had them. The simpler the kit the better if that was plain black with white adidas stripes it would look 10x better.

Well that's a massive anti climax, I was expecting some kind of psychedelic design after the bloke from John Holland inferred it was a unique ground breaking design of which he'd never seen the like?

Obviously he's a bit of a piss taker or the recent recipient of cornea implants. Either way....... Knobhead! :mad:

Well that's a massive anti climax, I was expecting some kind of psychedelic design after the bloke from John Holland inferred it was a unique ground breaking design of which he'd never seen the like?

Obviously he's a bit of a piss taker or the recent recipient of cornea implants. Either way....... Knobhead! :mad:
with respect to JHS.... I think he said that before the away kit got delayed and changed, calling him a knobhead either way is slightly uncalled for? I think his actual words were its one of the nicest kits he has ever seen, which may be his actual opinion? Personally, I like it. Always have liked black kits and still proudly own and wear our redtooth sponsored black shirt!

Utterly uninspiring. The white element looks awful and would it be possible to get the player in a size that fits? They all look about two sizes too big.

I really don't like the white bits on the shirt, would of preferred it to be all black

I'd have preferred it if people said 'would have' instead of the Jeremy-Kylesque 'would of'...:D

It's a fine kit and obviously opinions have been listened to re. the correct placing for 'adidas' and the way the sponsors logo doesn't need to have a bedsheet as a background.

I don't know what people expected. First year with a brand like Adidas or Nike was always going to be a standard template kit, if we sell a few and get promoted then we may get something a little for bespoke next year......for the record I really like both kits, a massive improvement on Macron.

I like the fact they've balanced the Adidas and Blades badge on the chest and I definately think the sponsors logo blends in far better on the away shirt than it does on the home shirt

Overall, fairly happy. However, we had an opportunity to have a couple of awesome Adidas kits rather than a couple of ok kits

I think the club have a missed trick. Perhaps a fan base vote on a number of choices, rather than some out of touch suits sat in the top office may have been a better bet

Back
Top Bottom