New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard its going to be a green away kit.

British racing green to tie in with the exclusive car dealership we have sponsoring us?? Sponsor on a black background!! Black trim and adidas badge... Let's go stealthy badass on the away kit

I have a theory on last season's 'Norwich' away kit, a theory that only occurred to me when the World Cup started.

I reckon we were going for the 'Brazil' look, shorts 'n' all, until someone said, "Blue shorts? Over my dead body!" so they knocked up green shorts instead and we ended up looking like Norwich rather than Brazil.

I will be wearing mine today around Ashford (Middx) just to confuse the locals, rather too many of whom are suddenly wearing yellow and green.

I have a theory on last season's 'Norwich' away kit, a theory that only occurred to me when the World Cup started.

I reckon we were going for the 'Brazil' look, shorts 'n' all, until someone said, "Blue shorts? Over my dead body!" so they knocked up green shorts instead and we ended up looking like Norwich rather than Brazil.

I will be wearing mine today around Ashford (Middx) just to confuse the locals, rather too many of whom are suddenly wearing yellow and green.

Nice theory. Bollocks though :D

More likely someone at Macron said, "them gits at SUFC are dumping us, what material we got we can't shift? O aye, that shitty green, lets make them shorts in that colour"

P.S. I was about the only Blade that actually liked those shorts

Something with the style of the France home shirt (Yes i know it's made by Nike), but not in blue.

That shirt is proper lush.

Summat like this...

zzzzz-nonce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom