Were down

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilder’s changed nothing? Are you serious? We don’t have the quality and will go down, but surely you must see performances are already night and day different?

Doesn’t really matter though does it, we’ve still lost another game, this time from a winning position against another relegation rival.

We’re not losing 5-0 granted, but we’ve made no ground up on the teams above.

Why we seem intent on self immolation I’ll never know.

Blame the Prince mate. Trying to do the Premier League on the cheap. Hiring a manager that with respect wasn’t up to it at this level and a playing squad equally so. Results in what we deserve - no fucking chance and relegation.
100% the recruitment in the summer (the avenue he wanted to go down) & the subsequent interview he carried out saying players are better in the final year of their contract just showed he’s had too much influence recently.

I also don’t think Hecky was strong enough with him in the summer after putting up with a lot of shit he caused last season

Doesn’t really matter though does it, we’ve still lost another game, this time from a winning position against another relegation rival.

Players lacking mental strength, lacking confidence in your keeper, lacking full fitness - Wilder has been with us what a month? It aint going to fully change that quickly. If he is able to bring players in next month, lets see what happens. We are very (97%) likely to go down but I still think under him we'll pick up another 15-20 points

We are not down because of today's result.
Anybody with a brain could have told you We were down before a ball had been kicked before the start of the season.

We are down because we sold our two best players two weeks before the season began and brought in players who have no experience at this level.
Lack of the required investment is the reason we are down.

That and because we are Blades. And if we are going to fuck up, we do it with style, panache and a flare

Having watched Florist destroy Newcastle today and us lose to Luton I’m afraid thats lights out for our season. Before today I though tne relegated teams would be us Burnley and Forest but having watched Florists game today I’d have to say they’re miles better than us. How has it come to this ?
I’d imagine £250m on about 25 players has something to do with it.

I’ve enjoyed wasting my money watching united for the last 40 years and will continue to do so 👍

Good for you. I'm pleased for you.

We are still shit this season though, and have one again contrived to chuck yet another game away today.

I've been watching United for about 45 years myself though it's completely irrelevant really. We're down and we've just chucked away yet another game and 3 points. Watching United for 45 years doesn't change this fact for me.

In the grand scheme of things probably not. It does matter that performances are better though as it means we might be on track next year. I didn’t really enjoy many games under Hecky from a performance POV. I’ve immediately enjoyed Wilder 2.0 but yes, ultimately we don’t have many more points because our defence retreats to the 6 yard box and goalkeeper needs rebooting every 45 minutes.

Wilder is right on the players.

I’ve said for agars as a throwaway comment that we seem to think that stopping crosses is an optional extra.

Just a slight more effort there and we’d have had 6 points over Christmas.

Instead, because we let teams easily throw the ball into the box, not aided by Wes’ poor keeping we let Villa remove 2 points from us and we gifted Luton a win from a defeat.

Unbelievable.

We know what our fate will be come May, however, I feel a lot more positive with Wilder back. I really want to see him do his best for the club in the summer and attack the Championship.

Certainly not a recipe for success, but it's one I'd love to see evolve. Getting rid of a lot and starting new, I don't think there's anyone more suited.

V Luton, aye, shite, as it always is with them the f*ckers haha

Wilder is right on the players.

I’ve said for agars as a throwaway comment that we seem to think that stopping crosses is an optional extra.

Just a slight more effort there and we’d have had 6 points over Christmas.

Instead, because we let teams easily throw the ball into the box, not aided by Wes’ poor keeping we let Villa remove 2 points from us and we gifted Luton a win from a defeat.

Unbelievable.
The commentators on Premier Sports were saying that we’d conceded the most goals in the PL from crosses and that’s before we let them chuck the ball in the box twice. Wilder is right to call them out.

Luton are a threat from wide, don’t let them cross. I can imagine that Wilder is pretty pissed off that we did at 2-1 and then 2-2 and we ended up losing the game.

Hardly front page headlines pal is it ? ... anybody looking at our squad & lack of quality predicted it before a ball was kicked

Hardly front page headlines pal is it ? ... anybody looking at our squad & lack of quality predicted it before a ball was kicked
True but you could say the same about Luton, yet they are making a fight of it and still have a chance of staying up

The Luton game confirmed that we're going down without even making a fight of it and that wilder has made sod all difference..

Wilder’s changed nothing? Are you serious? We don’t have the quality and will go down, but surely you must see performances are already night and day different?
People see what they wanna see.

Everyone who has seen us play can see the huge differences.

True but you could say the same about Luton, yet they are making a fight of it and still have a chance of staying up

The Luton game confirmed that we're going down without even making a fight of it and that wilder has made sod all difference..

Chris Wilder was not an appointment to save this season, he's here to rebuild the aging squad for a couple of seasons in the championship..

Hopefully take piss out of the pigs at thier place once more along the way.

Under hecky we don't come back from one nill yesterday, don't know where you watch your football, Probs the settee or hillsboro, but everybody I know recognises that under Wilder at least we try...

Oh and I enjoyed the two goals yesterday on the kop, was a right party when we went in front, but again, and you shouldnt need me to tell you if you actually are a blade, under hecky, we don't get those two goals, we don't get those celebrations..

EDIT: Sod all difference, ffs

That result confirmed relegation imo, this team is nowhere near having the quality or desire to stay up. Wilder has changed absolutely nothing.

May as well bin your season tickets and wait till next year, if the owners aren't going to waste their money don't waste yours
All this wilder is back bollox is exactly that. Bollox. He’s wank. We have zero ambition and yes we are down. Good night

That's the spirit ......... aim low and achieve all your targets. No wonder this club has a loser mentality.

Well I'm 40 years in, what is it, a league one trophy..

Can you blame us, really..

Today was desperate bad luck, 1 through keepers legs and 2 freak o.gs, you just can`t legislate for that, the lap of the gods
« desperate bad luck « , plus Ross Barclay, Townsend and a well organised and drilled opposition

ive defended wes on here on numerous occasions but im afraid hes cost us 5 points over the last 2 games and think davies deserves a chance mind if you think were slagging wes off badly take a peak on porkypigtalk dawson is getting hung drawn and quartered by our porcupine neighbours in s6 🤣🤣🤣⚔⚔⚔

Chris Wilder was not an appointment to save this season, he's here to rebuild the aging squad for a couple of seasons in the championship..

Hopefully take piss out of the pigs at thier place once more along the way.

Under hecky we don't come back from one nill yesterday, don't know where you watch your football, Probs the settee or hillsboro, but everybody I know recognises that under Wilder at least we try...

Oh and I enjoyed the two goals yesterday on the kop, was a right party when we went in front, but again, and you shouldnt need me to tell you if you actually are a blade, under hecky, we don't get those two goals, we don't get those celebrations..

EDIT: Sod all difference, ffs

why dont we get those 2 goals under hecky? If you are actually a blade and not just Wilder's love child, you would know we beat wolves (a much better team) under hecky.... and scored 2 goals...although you were probably at a Wednesday game so must have missed them 🐖 🐷 (we can all do childish name calling)

Back
Top Bottom