New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When did all the blades become Gok Wan!?
It's a football shirt, it's not meant to be wore at weddings and for interviews. Chill out, we've had some right shit recently so why pick our new one to bits? Even before it's released.
I'd prefer it to be made by Hugo Boss personally but as long as it's not sondico or kappa then I really don't care

You know the black Nazi SS uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss??

I had hoped for a colourful away shirt, figures crossed we do a third kit

Any figures in particular?

A third kit? Can you really stomach another cock dripping 203 page thread about what colour our kit will be? Who will be biggest blade and have all three? Will someone stitch all three together and produce a kit of many colours? Will they do a pair of shorts you can't see through? The possibilities are about endless.

HAPPY NEW AWAY KIT EVERYONE..!

Fireworks.jpg

I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, only to be with you, only to be with you.
I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls, these city walls, only to be with you.
But I still haven't found what i'm looking for, no I still haven't found what i'm looking for.

:tumbleweed:

I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, only to be with you, only to be with you.
I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls, these city walls, only to be with you.
But I still haven't found what i'm looking for, no I still haven't found what i'm looking for.

:tumbleweed:
They have been having a few problems
4647922060_fat_woman_zipping_up_pants_1_xlarge.jpeg

Well the last chocolate in my Away Shirt Reveal Advent Calendar has now been snaffled
Wonder if I shall get to sleep tonight with the anticipation of that first tweet of the day showing me what a wonderful thing of beauty this new garment actually is. 20 hours and counting - bouncing off the walls here.

Well the last chocolate in my Away Shirt Reveal Advent Calendar has now been snaffled
Wonder if I shall get to sleep tonight with the anticipation of that first tweet of the day showing me what a wonderful thing of beauty this new garment actually is. 20 hours and counting - bouncing off the walls here.

In the great tradition of festivals that just keep on giving, after the great reveal tomorrow, the countdown begins for the 3rd kit unveiling!

In the great tradition of festivals that just keep on giving, after the great reveal tomorrow, the countdown begins for the 3rd kit unveiling!

Nah, I'll have nothing left to give after tomorrow's exhaustive, energy sapping, stint of overwhelming joy and excitement.

As usual JB, another case of premature exuberation, and you've fired off too early. Release is tomorrow! :D

I must have been fed misinformation SEB, in a bid to slur my reputation. There's a propaganda war going on dontcha know.. :D

third kit!! have you ever heard such shite? Just play in the red and white stripes every single game unless there's a clash...then revert to the change strip...third strip, fuck's sake. What the fucking fuck...

Back
Top Bottom