New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Go on then, who's going to start the "how do I get rid of the shitty white sleeves?" thread?

Whoever put it about that this was going to be the best kit ever needs an eye transplant.

Permenant marker pen? :):):)

Everyone still happy with Adidas ;)

Very messy design IMO, sleeves don't seem to fit in and it still looks like a sporty vicar ! Once they decided on black and white, they should have used the same style collar as the home shirt.

Bring back the fans choice :D

Think I prefer the version without the white sleeves.

Dermot_Morgan_zpsae73a42f.jpg

I do hope people actually go to the trouble of doing this. You'll see people wearing their shirts with wonky badges. Different sized sponsor logos and not to mention the fact that our club badge now has a white perimeter.

Sod the sponsor on the shirt just get the badge done.

Can't wait to see all these scratters with half-arsed bodged efforts at United shirts just because there's a blue sponsor's name on the back!

I remember people on here not buying the yellow away kit in our first season under Danny Wilson because the VW logo was blue and white.

I'm sorry but i've never seen a red & white VW sign just like I've never seen a blue & white Coca Cola sign.

You probably won't be able to get the badge done at a printers as they might say you need permission from United.

You can buy iron-on transfer sheets from Tesco and print yer own badges.

Not sure I'd want to iron on to Climacool though as I suspect its Nylon by any other name and pretty prone to melting.

Back
Top Bottom