Your least favourite Blades player, past or present.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Martyn Woolford - to say he was from mining stock and was brought up playing in the pit leagues, he's the most nesh twat I've seen in a Blades shirt for a long time. His dad must hang his head in shame every time he see's him play.

john Ebrell for stealing a living off us
know it's players, but for been a useless cunt David weir, and for just been a middle management cliched heavy weight cunt Nigel adkins

Bit harsh I think, couldn't help what happened. He could have been a decent player.

Bit harsh I think, couldn't help what happened. He could have been a decent player.

McDonalds instruction to Kendall

‘ Buy someone who puts bums on seats’

Kendall’s response ... John Ebrell

Can only think Howard had a liking films like The Deer Hunter Or Full Metal Jacket if he thought this matched the criteria & would bring entertainment to the masses

That photo is way below the belt Bert, could have reduced some of the repulsion .with him wearing another clubs shirt. I do agree your choice though. I've seen a few bad un's over the years (football ability wise both physical and mentally) memory distorts somewhat but Bobby Ford would be my choice.

That photo is way below the belt Bert, could have reduced some of the repulsion .with him wearing another clubs shirt. I do agree your choice though. I've seen a few bad un's over the years (football ability wise both physical and mentally) memory distorts somewhat but Bobby Ford would be my choice.
It's a dose of reality for all the wrist slitters, things were far worse in the past.

I think his Bertship can rest his case, the jury finds in his favour

Still a wonderful kit though. I imagine it caused a lot of rather camp indignation among the fans when it came out. Poor dears get tetchy if they're without their stripes for a season.

Still a wonderful kit though. I imagine it caused a lot of rather camp indignation among the fans when it came out. Poor dears get tetchy if they're without their stripes for a season.

Well it was still stripes, Bash, 2 white and 1 red. But I thought you had a very strong aversion to this recent development of broader stripes on our shirt?

Well it was still stripes, Bash, 2 white and 1 red. But I thought you had a very strong aversion to this recent development of broader stripes on our shirt?

I do, but I suppose a single broad one is at least something a bit different.

I don't like the red to white ratio to be too high generally, which is why I tend to like thinner stripes (although last seasons kit somehow worked well). The mid/late 2000's kits had red piping on the sleeves and block red on the back, that's the sort of stuff I hate.

McDonalds instruction to Kendall

‘ Buy someone who puts bums on seats’

Kendall’s response ... John Ebrell

Can only think Howard had a liking films like The Deer Hunter Or Full Metal Jacket if he thought this matched the criteria & would bring entertainment to the masses

I seem to remember we signed Ebbrell despite him failing his medical - Kendall had done it with a couple of other players - get them signed before they were fully fit in order to steal a march on other potential suitors. It worked with David Holdsworth, unfortunately it fell flat on it's arse with Ebbrell. In the 45 minutes he did play he was pretty good!

I seem to remember we signed Ebbrell despite him failing his medical - Kendall had done it with a couple of other players - get them signed before they were fully fit in order to steal a march on other potential suitors. It worked with David Holdsworth, unfortunately it fell flat on it's arse with Ebbrell. In the 45 minutes he did play he was pretty good!

Yeh I seem to recall that MTB ; a million on a defensive midfielder though I don’t think what Magic Mike had in in mind though , especially after the sole appearance

It's the reason I started this thread. He 'played' for us and now pillages our better players. He's an agent. Scum of the Earth that are helping to destroy the game for their own gain.

The thread is more aimed at the players personality rather than lack of talent.

I'm pretty sure he ain't brooks agent

Peter ' ill come back take em on again and again and again fcukin beagrie' i hated the cunt whilst everybody else loved him,waste of fcukin space!! Get the ball in box n no doubt philliskirk would have put it away,but no i wona tek full back on again n again n again!!! Beagrie u wanka!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom