Your least favourite Blades player, past or present.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dean Hammond. As much as the "unseen work" he was a grade A donkey. And it genuinely astounded me someone that shit could be a footballer. Yet I'm usually the last to get picked at five a side.

Players who took the piss out of the club we support:
Jose Baxter
Lee Hendrie
Dean Hammond
Paul Devlin
Terry Curran
Che Adams
Jacob Mellis
Ched Evans -borderline- if the story of him getting pissed and being a knob at the end of season do (or whatever it was) is true.

Have I missed any good contenders?

Wally Downes, brought in to try and keep us up and promptly sent off after 5 mins.
He may have even been sent off again that season. It was 30 years ago, where the f.k has that gone!

Normally i would say traitor Paddy Kenny. Who i would rather welcome Donald trump to bramall lane than him. But i make change as ive said enough about that idiot last decade

Jay mceveley, just wound me up over a few years. He was useless often many weeks he was the opposition best attacking player & for me almost worse than hammond after Swindon game he should have been released & never played for sheff utd again. Yet he resigned & made bloody captain. No wonder that season was a pile of crap

On behalf of my Dad, Phil Thompson.

Mine, Marlon King.

Nyron nosworthy just because he was always one of them was worried which one would turn up

Can someone please fill me in with the issue over Paul Devlin? Must have passed me by? Surely no-one is saying he wasn't a good player for us?

Back
Top Bottom