Youngsters out on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harry Boyes playing for FGR in the Cup on BBC1.

Ian Bryson, mark 2? Buys himself a yard and puts in a quality cross. We do have a log jam of players For the LWB position, definitely time to move Enda on if nothing else but to create space

I think it's pretty much a sure thing that Enda and Fleck will be moved on this summer. Not sure on Osborn or Sharp but quite possibly both if them will go to. Chance and time to freshen up the squad this summer no matter where we end up this season.

I think it's pretty much a sure thing that Enda and Fleck will be moved on this summer. Not sure on Osborn or Sharp but quite possibly both if them will go to. Chance and time to freshen up the squad this summer no matter where we end up this season.
100% and they'll get a massive applause from the fans.

Kyron Gordon, Zak Brunt and George Broadbent start for Boreham Wood against Oldham who have Sydie Peck starting for them.

Kyron Gordon, Zak Brunt and George Broadbent start for Boreham Wood against Oldham who have Sydie Peck starting for them.
I see that Broadbent got an assist for Ndlovu’s late winner for Boreham Wood in a 2-1 win v Oldham.

Surprised Buyabu hasn't been loaned out yet, he looks very close to making the step up but has massive traffic in front of him. Maybe he'll get an EFL loan in January.

If you’ve got BT Sports, Oldham v Torquay is on live, now. Sydie Peck starts.

David Unsworth has unsurprisingly packed a bit on since he stopped playing 😄

Similarly, Peck has filled out a bit from last season which is great to see as my main concern with him was that he was a bit slight. Would like to see him getting on the ball a bit more but this type of role will be doing his all round game some good.

Great game btw.

David Unsworth has unsurprisingly packed a bit on since he stopped playing 😄

Similarly, Peck has filled out a bit from last season which is great to see as my main concern with him was that he was a bit slight. Would like to see him getting on the ball a bit more but this type of role will be doing his all round game some good.

Great game btw.
He didn’t really impose himself on the game like he has at u21 level but he was comfortable in possession, when he had it, positionally disciplined and didn’t look at all out of place. He came into the game a bit more in the second half and showed a bit of skill and tenacity to help keep the ball in Torquay’s corner near the end. Pretty decent for an 18 year old in his first relegation battle, having never played a senior game a month or so ago.
As you say, enjoyable game.

He didn’t really impose himself on the game like he has at u21 level but he was comfortable in possession, when he had it, positionally disciplined and didn’t look at all out of place. He came into the game a bit more in the second half and showed a bit of skill and tenacity to help keep the ball in Torquay’s corner near the end. Pretty decent for an 18 year old in his first relegation battle, having never played a senior game a month or so ago.
As you say, enjoyable game.
He's played in midfield for us, but on the BBC site they've always put him on the left of a front three for Oldham. They often used to put Lopata there for Southend but Rootshallbloke used to put us right. Where did Peck play?

He's played in midfield for us, but on the BBC site they've always put him on the left of a front three for Oldham. They often used to put Lopata there for Southend but Rootshallbloke used to put us right. Where did Peck play?
Central midfield generally. Oldham made a few changes towards the end and he looked to be playing slightly further forward but still centrally in a midfield role. I was more surprised he wasn't on set piece duty as his delivery is excellent.

Central midfield generally. Oldham made a few changes towards the end and he looked to be playing slightly further forward but still centrally in a midfield role. I was more surprised he wasn't on set piece duty as his delivery is excellent.
Thanks pal. I have noticed he is lasting the full course for them and not being subbed.

Boyes started for Forest Green who got tonked by Derby. Neal played a full game for Barrow.

Osula getting just another cameo performance. Surely we need to think about sending him elsewhere in January?

Back
Top Bottom