Youngsters out on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pretty remarkable results last night: nine Championship teams lost to teams from lower divisions: Blackpool, Hull, Wigan, Stoke, Cardiff, QPR, Luton, Swansea, Reading. Huddersfield and Birmingham also out, and losers of Middlesbrough v Barnsley, Coventry v Bristol City and West Brom v Blades means maximum of just 10 Championship teams will be in 2nd round of EFL Cup - pretty sure this will be lowest number ever.

Pretty remarkable results last night: nine Championship teams lost to teams from lower divisions: Blackpool, Hull, Wigan, Stoke, Cardiff, QPR, Luton, Swansea, Reading. Huddersfield and Birmingham also out, and losers of Middlesbrough v Barnsley, Coventry v Bristol City and West Brom v Blades means maximum of just 10 Championship teams will be in 2nd round of EFL Cup - pretty sure this will be lowest number ever.
Downside of this is that Wendy will probably beat Sunderland.

You pretty confident of a Barnsley victory ? Middlesbrough fans will not be happy.

Oops yes forgot our Barnsley neighbours had been relegated. They probably will beat Middlesbrough though as the hone team will have their minds on bigger things.
Things like the 4million they need to get ready for when Chris nips out the back door?

It brings back memories seeing the bright lights of the burger van at Scarborough facing the pitch, and the staff watching the game. The only time I went to Scarborough, it was free entry because they had been so bad the week before and they put an apology in the program. A very long time ago, and I am not sure many clubs follow the same principle.

Just seen Rochdale have sacked their manager after 4 defeats from 4. Hopefully it won’t have a negative impact on Seriki and he’ll stay in the new manager’s plans. Another bad loan would be rotten luck for him.

Just seen Rochdale have sacked their manager after 4 defeats from 4. Hopefully it won’t have a negative impact on Seriki and he’ll stay in the new manager’s plans. Another bad loan would be rotten luck for him.

Femi seems to be cursed wherever he goes...

Not a great day for loan players.

Femi seriki was on losing team for Rochdale and got lowest average rating on the field as Rochdale conceded 3 and knocked out on penalties.

Will Osula came on with derby winning 2-1 to watch them then lose 3-2

Marcus dewhurst on losing team for Scunthorpe against Zak Brunts Boreham Wood.

Chins up lads all part of the learning curve

Harrison Neal was subbed off at Northampton after 64 minutes in a 3-1 defeat.

A shortage of left-sided players means Brooks is on our bench.
An assist for Harrison Neal for 2nd place Barrow.
Seriki an unused sub for bottom placed Rochdale.
90 mins for Brunt and Dewhurst for Boreham Wood and Scunthorpe.

Spoke to a close mate of mine who is a passionate Barrow season ticket holder. Rates Harrison Neal as absolutely outstanding and future Blades captain material. I’ll get myself down there to catch up with him and watch. Barrow on fire at the moment in league 2 and this guy has a lot to do with it by all accounts.

Back
Top Bottom