CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No I saw that bit and it honestly makes no sense.

Both Egan and Robinson are positioned exactly where they should be. How would you expect Egan to deal with Haaland himself considering he’s behind Robinson?

The reality is a good captain, like Egan, trusts his fellow professional and doesn’t feel the need to go and hold his hand.
That doesn't explain his double mistake against Forest doing exactly this. Egan made howling errors against City in the FA Cup, and so far was equally at fault for all of the goals against Palace and Forest. That's major mistakes in 3 out of 4 of his last matches against Premier League opponents.

Like others said George Baldock should be captain. He plays with his heart on his sleeve, gives 100% everytime, rarely makes costly errors, communicates and bollocks his team mates and leads by example. He's a proper captain.

I'm not having a pop at Egan, but Larouci is young and adapting to a new league at a higher level, with a new team and system that he's still getting used to. He will make mistakes. Egan is 30 years old with a lot of Premier League and international experience and makes far more costly errors and more of them, but gets away with them if we walk away winners. When we got relegated last time we conceded goal after goal from set pieces where players were unmarked in the box. The same happened under Slav. Egan was often part of those mistakes.

Now that we're back in the Premier League and struggling to score he's being exposed and at risk of becoming a liability. As captain he needs to organise and communicate more and stop blaming others for his mistakes. There was another mix up between him and Anel in the first half which saw Haaland run right between them unopposed. Once again Egan was oblivious and immediately turned to blame Anel when he had no awareness of where Haaland was. He did well for the majority of today but I feel a lot of fans forgive Egan too easily and forget all his mistakes, whilst having a pop at Larouci is easier. I like Egan but think he's massively over rated by our fans.

He was trying to shield it out but fell over. Ridiculous error, but had he won the throw in then good. Even if he'd put it in row z City would have had a throw, in a dangerous position. There is no guarantee that they wouldn't have scored but granted it was an error of judgement. Everton is a must win game. Even if we'd drawn today and got a draw at Forest Everton would still be a must win game.
If Man City get a throw in then we get a chance to reset the defence and fair play to them if they score. Larouci doesn't take the blame. If he punts it up the line then it probably comes straight back at us but, again, Larouci doesn't take the blame. It's not a bad decision to shield it but he looked in two minds and couldn't have made a worse effort.

Like I said, even if he turns out not to be good enough for us he's still better than that. I'm sure he won't need anyone to explain to him what went wrong. This is one that stings because we were close to getting a hell of a result but it's not one to dwell on.

Larouci, Lowe and Osborn still make me think we need another LWB unless Rhys suddenly comes back from the dead.

All of them would be fine in the Championship as LWB’s in a team that isn’t spending large sections of games under the cosh. But they are standout weak links in a PL team and it’s telling that a high proportion of goals conceded are coming from opposing right wing assists (3 out of 5 so far).

I really wish Prime Enda wasn’t so short lived, that’s what we need!

He made a mistake but that aside he still did alright today and showed serious attacking quality against forest.

Shouldn’t be starting though, need to sign a left wing back this week big time.

Let’s not forget “he’s one of our own, England superstar” Kyle Walker fucked up massively for our equaliser. Larouci made a right dog’s dinner of it and sadly it cost us the point we’d fought so hard to get. But you know, he’s just been shown by a European champion how not to do it. They all make mistakes. Unfortunately Larouci not putting his foot through it is a costly mistake he will remember as he lies in bed tonight. Unlucky son. Get up and get on with it.

Let’s not forget “he’s one of our own, England superstar” Kyle Walker fucked up massively for our equaliser. Larouci made a right dog’s dinner of it and sadly it cost us the point we’d fought so hard to get. But you know, he’s just been shown by a European champion how not to do it. They all make mistakes. Unfortunately Larouci not putting his foot through it is a costly mistake he will remember as he lies in bed tonight. Unlucky son. Get up and get on with it.
Exactly. Next time he wallops it into row Z. Lesson learned we move on.

Also City probably score in injury time anyway

Larouci is one for the future. I am content that we cannot afford to throw big money and big wages at the likes of Grealish and co.
Larouci will learn and be a better person for it.
Who said anything about signing Grealish or anyone of that ilk? A left back who can actually defend and get up and down will do just fine

Walker makes a howler for our equalizer (£20m player) but makes up for it by guessing what Larouci is going to do and makes him look a mug.

Larouci makes a howler and gets in a great position to make up for it but swings at it.

That's the difference between a 22yr old who hasn't played at this level and a 33yr old who has played for his country and at an elite level for many years.

Saying we definitely need a replacement or get rid of the lad will not help him or the club, we need to life him because there is definitely a player there who will be as good as Bogle (defensive weakness is equal)

Sorry hate having a go at our players but ffs that man city goal when he was waiting for the ball to go out , terrible defending , just basic Sunday league footballing , he had so much time to either knock it into row z or up the field , really needs to improve , what's our new defensive coach doing with them in training !!

I'll be the twat what says this but if he weren't on the pitch yday, we'd have drawn that game. Weakest link by a far. He needs to improve quickly

Who said anything about signing Grealish or anyone of that ilk? A left back who can actually defend and get up and down will do just fine
I used the term Grealish and his ilk, because he epitomizes all the characteristics the blades don’t need. He is a talented player who has developed the habit of going to ground too easily when anyone gets near him, in an attempt to gain an advantage.
We don’t want that kind of player, nor could we afford him. The club has other options until Larouci adapts his game, and learns his positional duties.

Thought he looked settled tonight. Made himself available and Norwood played him in (whereas he seemed reluctant to pass to Coulaby). Good powerful runs and hustles down left wing and some solid defending. Got caught out of position upfield a few times (looking forward to Bergen Blade analyis if he can be @rsed after that).

People were throwing him under the bus after Stutgart game, don’t think he’d been in the country 3/4 days and would be in a reyt turmoil.

If Thomas decides to stay after watching last nights sh!t show we’ll be lucky and Larouci will have competition.

Why do I keep hearing/reading ‘he’s one for the future’! Isn’t he just on a years loan? Not writing him off yet but not been impressed with him, why loan someone they needs developing.

Good left backs I would think are one of the hardest positions to full so buying on potential and coaching into a better player seems like a good move. He looks good going forward, just needs to work defensively, if we can see it so can hecky and Co.

Think Carl Asaba has got to me but I believe in the management team, so trust he will come good. I even put a bet on him to score first last night. 20p I won't get back 🤣

His cross was pretty shite for our goal tbh! Got lucky from the injury to their player and the OG. Think we used up all our luck in one go.

Larouci’s positional play is something to see.

He is never in the right place when the opposition are attacking. Never.

I am baffled as to how a defender can be so bad positionally.

Larouci’s positional play is something to see.

He is never in the right place when the opposition are attacking. Never.

I am baffled as to how a defender can be so bad positionally.
Him and Thomas are both shite. Due to injuries and no credible LWB, surely Hecky now has to go with a 4.
George Anel Trusty Robbo

Back
Top Bottom