CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was Larouci really the best LWB in ligue 1 last season dazzlingblade ? He can't get a game for one of the worst PL sides ever.

I know you saw him a lot and stood by your comments but just seeing what your thinking is now?

Was Larouci really the best LWB in ligue 1 last season dazzlingblade ? He can't get a game for one of the worst PL sides ever.

I know you saw him a lot and stood by your comments but just seeing what your thinking is now?

Nope I'm surprised, i still believe he is a hell of a lot better than what we have seen, but I can't deny he has been gash and I'm genuinely disappointed

He's shit.

He was shocking in the stuttgart friendly. Was poor in every other game and was to blame for Man City goal.

I'm very laid back with united these days. I rarely comment on individuals but he's fucking shocking.

There I've said it.

Just for a gauge....I thought Lunny was ok. That's where I am

He's shit.

He was shocking in the stuttgart friendly. Was poor in every other game and was to blame for Man City goal.

I'm very laid back with united these days. I rarely comment on individuals but he's fucking shocking.

There I've said it.

Just for a gauge....I thought Lunny was ok. That's where I am

I don't think he's bobbar, just think he struggles in our system like a lot of players.

I still wonder if we could have done more to get manning.

Was surprised it seemed we didn't explore that possibility much.

Personally I hope we return him back to his parent club his loan in Jan & frees up a spot to to bring someone else in .
We should have gone for Ryan Giles who was on loan at Boro last season , he would have def come here as opposed to Luton .
Larouci is shocking defensively another scouting master class from those who brought us Souza !

I still wonder if we could have done more to get manning.

Was surprised it seemed we didn't explore that possibility much.

Manning is hated at Southampton.

Some on their forum say their worst signing in years.

Been at fault for alot of goals they've conceded.. and that's at championship level

Larouci is someone who would instantly look at lot better playing at a lower level. All of his attributes are based on playing in a front foot team, we’ve seen moments from him but he’s very poor defensively and that’s never going to work for us in the PL. I don’t hate the idea of signing Thomas & Larouci then releasing Lowe & Osborn if we go down. They’re both 22 and I think can be coached and improved. We just don’t seem capable of signing PL-ready players when we’re actually in the division.

Manning is hated at Southampton.

Some on their forum say their worst signing in years.

Been at fault for alot of goals they've conceded.. and that's at championship level
Thats pretty interesting then.
Seemed very decent for Swansea.

I'd be tempted to play him further forward, with Thomas behind. Instructions "run forward, fast".
I also think he could be useful with some simple instructions. He's quite strong and aggressive. If ever we're holding onto a result, he should be useful in terms of pressing, chasing in a wide midfield role. And he's also one of not many with the ability of running on the ball, like:

I also think he could be useful with some simple instructions. He's quite strong and aggressive. If ever we're holding onto a result, he should be useful in terms of pressing, chasing in a wide midfield role. And he's also one of not many with the ability of running on the ball, like:

A decent goalie saves both those Fulham goals after ours!
Back OT I would be inclined to try Laroucci again as the full backs dropping back is one of our key tactical downfalls. Also Thomas offers nothing in an attacking sense.

A decent goalie saves both those Fulham goals after ours!
Back OT I would be inclined to try Laroucci again as the full backs dropping back is one of our key tactical downfalls. Also Thomas offers nothing in an attacking sense.

Talking of keepers surely we ought to be looking at the other end of the Parkway at the Rotherham goalkeeper.
Everyone is always raving about Johanson and saying Rotherham are going to struggle to keep hold of him.
I just don’t get why we miss out on local talent that is on our doorstep. Eg Carlton Morris who was at Barnsley.

Talking of keepers surely we ought to be looking at the other end of the Parkway at the Rotherham goalkeeper.
Everyone is always raving about Johanson and saying Rotherham are going to struggle to keep hold of him.
I just don’t get why we miss out on local talent that is on our doorstep. Eg Carlton Morris who was at Barnsley.
Ogbene another example, who Luton picked up on a free when his contract expired at Rotherham.

Back
Top Bottom