Whose Glad

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

if that’s a red card I’m the fucking pope. Yeah he’s a bit late but there was no force in it at all. More chance getting injured eating your tea. Game has well and truly gone.

Good for us though no brewster for a few weeks.
I guess you haven't watched much football in the last few years? It's a red card every single time with the current premier league rules...

I guess you haven't watched much football in the last few years? It's a red card every single time with the current premier league rules...
Did I say it wasn’t? My point is it shouldn’t be, it’s pathetic the way the rules and officiating of this game at the high level has gone down hill.

Did I say it wasn’t? My point is it shouldn’t be, it’s pathetic the way the rules and officiating of this game at the high level has gone down hill.
Right, okay then. Clear as mud.

Stupid challenge was amazed ref went with a yellow esp how close the 3rd official was and he didn't even flag. He needs ripping a new one Chris
More stupidity inflicted on us by VAR. Refs do their best not to give a straight red now and instead give a yellow and wait for VAR to give them the nod. It's the most blatant red card I've seen in a long time.

More stupidity inflicted on us by VAR. Refs do their best not to give a straight red now and instead give a yellow and wait for VAR to give them the nod. It's the most blatant red card I've seen in a long time.
100% agree leg breaker all the way

Taking away the annoyance given the state of the game I do have some sympathy with the guy to a degree.

1.He didn’t ask to have a huge fee lavished on him.
2. Having injuries is part and parcel of football and nobody, especially him, could have anticipated his rotten run in this regard.
3. Yesterday was a poor challenge and I have no issue with the red. But to Wilder’s point, he wasn’t given half the benefit of the doubt that Onyeka got for a certain red or that Nuñez got for a certain yellow.
4. On the sane point it was a striker’s challenge. There was no malice. Just a guy genuinely trying hard to put himself about to chase an equaliser and getting it wrong.

I’m not personally going to pillory a guy whose error is borne out of enthusiasm to do well for his team. Same with Hamer. It was a terrible decision to make a tackle from that angle where he had little hope of getting the ball and not taking the man.

We have to stick together in these instances.

It’s a pity for Brewster because not only does he miss games now - daft that is three matches yet Coufal’s trip was far more cynical for his second yellow - but he also misses a chance to get in the shop window.

Him getting football week in, week out I’d probably what he needs. Now he’s well off everyone’s radar and who’s going to try and borrow someone with a ban in flight?

Just not happening for him. He’d have to have a stellar 2024/25 season to repay his fee.

Them’s the breaks. This is the flip side to N’Diaye who we got for a pittance and sold for around 20m, be that Euros or Pounds, an astronomical return. Brewster merely offsets that!

Hes stole a wage for couple of years .
Look at diaz, the effort the strength . He's gonna be a legend at the lane.

Brooks costs us nothing and has done more in the past half dozen games than Brewster has in his entire time here. Mebbe time to loan him to a championship club and recoup some of his wages.

He got us a draw. It took the referee ages looking at the monitor to see if it was a red card which led to more added on time which in turn got us the penalty. Well done Rhian, best contribution in a Blades shirt.

He got us a draw. It took the referee ages looking at the monitor to see if it was a red card which led to more added on time which in turn got us the penalty. Well done Rhian, best contribution in a Blades shirt.
In fairness to him it’s probably 3rd behind his assist at Swansea and his goal at Blackburn. I can’t recall much else he’s done!!

Im not glad.
More like highly delighted!

It's like playing with ten men whenever he's on the pitch.

Second youngest player to be sent off in Premier League history. Stop bullying him

Back
Top Bottom