5 shipped 3 @ home on the bounce

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Really love how many characters we have in this team 😊 and the pointless (and wank) loan signings from January 😊

Give the captaincy to the only character we have with quality (Vini) and beg him to stay and build a team round him. I really don’t care who else starts.

But Brewster and Holgate should be first out the door in the summer.

What a disaster from the very start. We gain promotion to the best league in the world and still we find 2 of our better players wanting to leave. They knew we had no hope with the budget we was given. Then our recruitment team draft in players like Larouci. Injuries? Apart from Bash and RND not sure rest can be arsed to be involve.

Really love how many characters we have in this team 😊 and the pointless (and wank) loan signings from January 😊

Give the captaincy to the only character we have with quality (Vini) and beg him to stay and build a team round him. I really don’t care who else starts.

Arsenal to come in the next home game, that's got 5 goals plus written all over it

But the players and the fans have been reconnected!

Vini

😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah, you can’t stand him. Really weird hill to die on considering he’s literally our best player.

Bet you fucking hated it last week 😂😂

Yeah, you can’t stand him. Really weird hill to die on considering he’s literally our best player.

Loved last week

But he’s a fraud

You watch him today - we did

As we used to say back in the 80s

Fart in a bucket

At half time
Absolutely this. So I’m thinking sod the match and the incoming embarrassment. Still meet my mates and have the pre match drink ritual but fuck the game off altogether. Sitting there watching us getting wrote off 4’s & 5’s can only be likened to self flagellation. Not very Bladey perhaps but that’s how I’m currently feeling.

Our best player is McAtee, by a country mile. It’s embarrassing that he’s still playing for us.

Souza has shown a bit of something in recent weeks but today he was anonymous, which is slightly understanding given the circumstances.

Our best player is McAtee, by a country mile. It’s embarrassing that he’s still playing for us.

Souza has shown a bit of something in recent weeks but today he was anonymous, which is slightly understanding given the circumstances.
Yep, agreed. Just meant OUR players

Loved last week

But he’s a fraud

You watch him today - we did

As we used to say back in the 80s

Fart in a bucket
Some people can’t see a good player when they’re staring straight at them and that’s fine 👍

-33 GD has been achieved in Newcastle, Villa and Brighton at home plus Arsenal and Burnley away.

5 games with 33 goals against and none scored.

Fuck me.

Maths not a strong point? 😬
I’m an accountant pal, leave me alone 🤣

I was going to defend it by saying I’d added the 5 from Brighton the other week as well but then I look even worse because we scored 2 and it wasn’t in the league 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom